Hydaelyn Role-Players
Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces (/showthread.php?tid=10412)

Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Dartamian N'astal - 03-03-2015

Okay, so I need the help of the RPC for something I am trying to establish with my FC.  If anyone has ever run into Dartamian, you would know by now that he use to be a villian pirate and has now put that life behind him and become a full time adventurer in service to Eorzea and the people who dwell within.
But about my dilemma, I am trying to amass a treasure for future RP events.  This treasure will be made up of sacks of allergan pieces ((the small yellow sacks you get when you complete a quest.))   I have all the tin, bronze and even the silver sacks that I need however the golden and platinum sacks are much harder to come by.
Surely there is someone who can assist me with this problem.  And I am willing to pay double what the sacks are worth.  ((thus 20,000 gil for platinum sacks)).  Please if there is anyone that can help me with this let me know.  As well as financial compensation for the sacks I can also offer my services to any who help me to accomplish this goal.  ((I RP as a tank so I can help with leveling or faster cue times.))
Oh and I can also craft high quality items as well.  Thank you for your time and efforts in advance.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Warren Castille - 03-03-2015

Are you sure you don't need more silver? I've got approximately 1250 of them glutting up my inventory.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Gegenji - 03-03-2015

I used to just throw them up onto the MB until I got tired of them taking up valuable sale space and just started vendoring them. Sad

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Dartamian N'astal - 03-03-2015

No I bought all the ones I could find on the market boards.  So now I am only in need of gold and platinum pieces.  I am trying to form a 5 by 5 block of all the different kinds of pieces.  That means five stacks of each kind.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Warren Castille - 03-03-2015

Ah. Well, good luck with that! I know for a while that gold and platinum were richly harvested because of the gil limit on transferring off of legacy worlds, so people would convert their money to alagan stones and then vendor on arrival in the new world. Given how "landlocked" Balmung is in general, I'm inclined to think people don't hoard the expensive ones.

Hell, isn't platinum like, rare-venture only?

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-03-2015

i....might have some that i haven't turned in yet....i'll double check when i get back near my system to login.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Dartamian N'astal - 03-03-2015

As said before any assistance would be appreciated with this.  I know there are FCs out there with people still doing the quest that reward these sacks and also there are many RPers who play Alts.  I just figured this would be the best place to start looking for the items in question.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - E'jusana - 03-09-2015

Sounds like a cool idea, I'll let you know next time I get a gold bag. =)

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Qhora Bajihri - 03-09-2015

Since I read this, I've been putting mine on the market for double-vendor and you've bought them. Easy.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Dartamian N'astal - 03-17-2015

Thank you all for the support.  I still need more gold and platinum bags and as said before I do not mind paying for said items.  The ultimate goal is to have a 5*5 block or treasure chest. The Light ov Eorzea or LovE, will use the treasurein future RP events.

Buying Platinum Allergan pieces for double the price... - Dartamian N'astal - 03-23-2015

Okay so I have put a few post about this on the page and have actually been getting some good responses.  I am currently trying to gather as many bags of Allergan pieces as I can for an RP 5*5 block of treasure for my FC.  As stated before I am willing to buy the sacks at double what you would sell them to a vendor for.  If anyone has any or knows a good way to acquire some, then please let me know.  Again thank you all for the time and effort in advance.

RE: Need Gold and Platinum Allergan Pieces - Alothia - 03-23-2015

Hey, there was no need for a new post, so I just merged the two. Next time, just bump this thread or just edit your post to change the subject.

Also, it's Allagan pieces. No 'r' in there. Smile