Hydaelyn Role-Players
Show off your room. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Show off your room. (/showthread.php?tid=10503)

Pages: 1 2

Show off your room. - ChewableMorphine - 03-09-2015

Desktops are cool, but what about your lair, show off your room.

[Image: xfVWE6v.jpg]
Gipsy Danger painting, Inglorious Basterds poster, my horrid mess of a bed by where used to be ~3 protein shakes.

[Image: Ce4GK6J.jpg]
Metal Gear REX painting + MGR poster, bass guitars, amps, live ammunition I should lock up, and boxing gloves

[Image: 4QVs144.jpg]
More ammo, Big Boss Revoltech, vidya hoard, workbooks, turtle and burial ground of bags of chips

RE: Show off your room. - Seye Qhesu - 03-09-2015

Before I moved out and got married...

THIS IS WHAT I GAMED IN
[Image: Limted_space_by_Kushinata.jpg]

Current room? Rather not. Husband does not know the meaning of pants and fails to pick up after himself. *nods*

RE: Show off your room. - Jig - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 05:15 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote:
More ammo, Big Boss Revoltech, vidya hoard, workbooks, turtle and burial ground of bags of chips

Is that a Polish flag-themed pillow or I'm just homesick? xD
Also... Cards agaist humanity. Respect man!

RE: Show off your room. - ChewableMorphine - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 06:26 PM)Jig Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 05:15 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote:

Is that a Polish flag-themed pillow or I'm just homesick? xD
Also... Cards agaist humanity. Respect man!

Oh yeah that's a polish flag pillow, you're right.

RE: Show off your room. - Jig - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 06:29 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Oh yeah that's a polish flag pillow, you're right.
Where'd you get that? :>

RE: Show off your room. - ChewableMorphine - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 07:01 PM)Jig Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 06:29 PM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: Oh yeah that's a polish flag pillow, you're right.
Where'd you get that? :>
P-Poland?

RE: Show off your room. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 05:30 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Current room? Rather not. Husband does not know the meaning of pants and fails to pick up after himself. *nods*
the only time our room looks clean is when i'm doing laundry :T

RE: Show off your room. - Bopdoot - 03-09-2015

I wish I knew how to do spoilers but links are good enough.  Here ya go, some pix of my apartment.. Except my bedroom.  A lady's bedroom is private Wink.

My man cave!
Rear-view of Man Cave (I need s'more posters)
Messy table, I had just done some work on my PC Angry
PC work! (yes I dusted my PSU before I closed things up...)
The little thing on my desk. I made it by hand!
Small, but home!
Who needs family photos when you have Vvardenfell?
Yes, I have a cathouse.
Le kitchen.

RE: Show off your room. - Mae - 03-10-2015

... Heh... well... if I'm going to show my 'room', might as well show the whole 'house'.

[Image: PICT0053.jpg]
This is my bedroom/office/where I spend 95% of my day. I share that little bed with my husband. There -is- a top bunk, but that's used for clothes storage and you really don't need to see the plastic bin where my underwear is stored.

That cargo net is part of a safety restraint system. It's not for some weird kink/fetish, it's there for legal reasons.

[Image: PICT0052.jpg]
Turn 90 degrees... there's this cupboard. Upper one is food storage, the open cubby houses whatever I've recently shoved into it (time this pic was taken, I think the TV and DVD collection was in there along with appears to be a wristwarmer/fingerless glove). The pull-out desk/drawer is for electronics and my cooking space. Lower cupboard houses paperwork and cleaning supplies.

[Image: PICT0051.jpg]
This is 90 degrees in the other direction from the bed. The microwave is long-gone... couldn't run it without overloading the APU. That cubby currently houses medical supplies/personal care stuff, along with whatever stuff I have to cram in there. Black thing is the fridge, cupboard under it holds bottled water/bulk drinks.

[Image: PICT0050.jpg]
Aaaaaand... this is the 'front room'. I took this while sitting on the top bunk. Don't ask me what all the buttons and gauges do, I only know which one turns on the hazards, which one works the interior dome light, and the red round button next to the warning panel is not to be touched unless there is a Major Emergency.

Yes, I live in a 7x7 space.

Aaaand, here's the outside:
[Image: 545d2be122c392236202fe1b.jpg]
Or... at least that's the outside for a few more days. Husband is changing divisions, so we're getting a new truck.

RE: Show off your room. - Edda - 03-10-2015

[Image: sfr4pAv.jpg?1]
Pic was taken with my laptop webcam, so obviously that is not pictured.

RE: Show off your room. - Jig - 03-10-2015

Enough asking questions. Time for action.
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content
Living in tiny space serves as a training to packing things everywhere. Couldn't show my desk since it's hidden behind lots of other stuff... and my bed looks like monster lair.

RE: Show off your room. - ChewableMorphine - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 12:38 AM)Mae Wrote: ... Heh... well... if I'm going to show my 'room', might as well show the whole 'house'.

[Image: PICT0053.jpg]
This is my bedroom/office/where I spend 95% of my day. I share that little bed with my husband. There -is- a top bunk, but that's used for clothes storage and you really don't need to see the plastic bin where my underwear is stored.

That cargo net is part of a safety restraint system. It's not for some weird kink/fetish, it's there for legal reasons.

[Image: PICT0052.jpg]
Turn 90 degrees... there's this cupboard. Upper one is food storage, the open cubby houses whatever I've recently shoved into it (time this pic was taken, I think the TV and DVD collection was in there along with appears to be a wristwarmer/fingerless glove). The pull-out desk/drawer is for electronics and my cooking space. Lower cupboard houses paperwork and cleaning supplies.

[Image: PICT0051.jpg]
This is 90 degrees in the other direction from the bed. The microwave is long-gone... couldn't run it without overloading the APU. That cubby currently houses medical supplies/personal care stuff, along with whatever stuff I have to cram in there. Black thing is the fridge, cupboard under it holds bottled water/bulk drinks.

[Image: PICT0050.jpg]
Aaaaaand... this is the 'front room'. I took this while sitting on the top bunk. Don't ask me what all the buttons and gauges do, I only know which one turns on the hazards, which one works the interior dome light, and the red round button next to the warning panel is not to be touched unless there is a Major Emergency.

Yes, I live in a 7x7 space.

Aaaand, here's the outside:
[Image: 545d2be122c392236202fe1b.jpg]
Or... at least that's the outside for a few more days. Husband is changing divisions, so we're getting a new truck.

That's the coolest thing I've ever seen

RE: Show off your room. - Duskwright - 03-11-2015

I may have a bit of an Etsy Obsession with Final Fantasy.. objects... COLLECTORS BOXES FOR DAYS.

[Image: tumblr_nhod1gE5jp1tbez4no1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nhod1gE5jp1tbez4no2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nhod1gE5jp1tbez4no3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nhod1gE5jp1tbez4no4_1280.jpg]

RE: Show off your room. - Miata Luna - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:34 AM)Duskwright Wrote: I may have a bit of an Etsy Obsession with Final Fantasy.. objects... COLLECTORS BOXES FOR DAYS.

THAT IS AN AWESOME ROOM

RE: Show off your room. - Coatleque - 03-13-2015

My desk. Complete with cat for cute-factor.

[Image: 9Ypbudw.jpg]