Hydaelyn Role-Players
Whale hello there - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Whale hello there (/showthread.php?tid=10889)

Whale hello there - zambezi - 03-31-2015

bleh bleh bleh

RE: Whale hello there - Zhavi - 03-31-2015

Hey there, welcome to balmung and the rpc!

Don't be shy to ask questions or reach out to folks oocly to start up rp -- the community is very friendly. Much open-world rp happens in the city states, but the most frequented joint is Ul'dah. I've had very good luck pming people whose characters I find interesting and setting up a time/place oocly, so if you can't find rp organically, give that a try.

Happy writing!

RE: Whale hello there - Nebbs - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 11:23 AM)holdbackjohnny Wrote: Hello thur everybody! I'm lady johnny, or just johnny, and I just recently started my first character on the balmung server specifically to roleplay :3 I've been playing for a while on the sargatanas server thanks to a friend (who I incidentally also rp with) but crave some rp to entertain me when she cant xD
I've been rping a loooong time, but mostly on forums and have only rped lightly on an MMO before, so I cant wait to get into it with my freshly made and not entirely fleshed out super friendly and polite miqo'te wild man Dorado Galbraith Big Grin

Well you probably know what's what.. something something RP Linkshells & FCs Smile

Welcome to the RP home and shout out if you need anything!

RE: Whale hello there - Alothia - 03-31-2015

Haelllooo there. Welcome the RPC and Balmung and all that jazz.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us. We're a pretty friendly bunch. Well, most of us. Wink

I'm part of the mod staff, so feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions or concerns or whatnot. Hope to see you in game!

RE: Whale hello there - zambezi - 03-31-2015

Thanks very much for all the welcomes guys! I bought my boy some clothes for rp, so now i just have to get over the shame of rping my level 25 character. xD

RE: Whale hello there - Gegenji - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 12:14 PM)holdbackjohnny Wrote: Thanks very much for all the welcomes guys! I bought my boy some clothes for rp, so now i just have to get over the shame of rping my level 25 character. xD

What shame? The only benefit of levels in an RP sense is access to more clothing options. Wink

Shhh, don't tell people who stress over silly things that it's fine, it just confuses them. xD

RE: Whale hello there - Nebbs - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 12:29 PM)holdbackjohnny Wrote: Shhh, don't tell people who stress over silly things that it's fine, it just confuses them. xD

Yes, your level is needed for RP, if you have 50s in all classes you are allowed to god emote and wear very little clothing to tank.. or anything. This way everyone know you are an RP god and will stay out of your way. In fact most people will have to blacklist you until they are worthy to RP with you.

nodnod

RE: Whale hello there - Gegenji - 03-31-2015

(03-31-2015, 12:33 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(03-31-2015, 12:29 PM)holdbackjohnny Wrote: Shhh, don't tell people who stress over silly things that it's fine, it just confuses them. xD

Yes, your level is needed for RP, if you have 50s in all classes you are allowed to god emote and wear very little clothing to tank.. or anything. This way everyone know you are an RP god and will stay out of your way. In fact most people will have to blacklist you until they are worthy to RP with you.

nodnod

No wonder no one messes with Gogon. Surprise

(03-31-2015, 12:33 PM)Nebbs Wrote:

nodnod

^
All of this. I need to be a naked tank so bad. It's totes in character. Just take my word for it.