Hydaelyn Role-Players
Previously a wallflower~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Previously a wallflower~ (/showthread.php?tid=10921)

Pages: 1 2

Previously a wallflower~ - Temmi - 04-01-2015

Hello RPC!

I've been lurking on this forum since I started playing the game, nearly two months ago now. I've come to recognize and like a lot of you in a completely non-stalker-ish sort of way! After getting into a great FC that seems to be a perfect fit for me and getting some RP under my belt, I finally felt like I wanted to commit to the game and server, so here I am! *flails about!*

My character, Temariah Dawnsong, is a sad little Elezen with a cool facade. She's mostly functional, but deep down is just a big mess!

I hope to meet more and more of you in-game, but I daresay Badass Hyena Reddard has set the standards rather high. Cool

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - ChewableMorphine - 04-01-2015

[Image: ducks-laughing.gif]

Welcome aboard Heart

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Temmi - 04-01-2015

Yay! I get Flynt gifs!

Flynt always has the best gifs.

Now to make a signature and forum avatar. Hmmmmm.

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Warren Castille - 04-01-2015

Flynt's over the top. Come to the Grindstone (10PM EST, as Fesca's Wash in Central Thanalan every Saturday night, link is in my signature!) if you want to see what REAL combat (read: completely RNG) is all about.

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Val - 04-01-2015

Hey! I'd be more than happy to RP on any of my characters with you =)

You can find some of mine on their wiki in my sig, or here!

(04-01-2015, 08:13 PM)Wawarren Castille Wrote: Flynt's over the top. Come to the Grindstone (10PM EST, as Fesca's Wash in Central Thanalan every Saturday night, link is in my signature!) if you want to see what REAL combat (read: completely RNG) is all about.

I am planning on coming this Saturday on my 'lil Miqo. I look forward to it! She's a total amateur so it'll be great.

And @Val, I would love to meet some more Elezen! I rarely seem to find any, and Tem being a born and raised Gridanian tends to feel much more comfortable around Elezen than any other race. ^.^

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Nebbs - 04-01-2015

Glad you are staying around.. RP is out there.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-01-2015, 08:24 PM)Temariah Wrote: I am planning on coming this Saturday on my 'lil Miqo. I look forward to it! She's a total amateur so it'll be great.

I can pair you with a vet if you want so you can be with someone who knows wtf is going on. Let me know.

Worth noting: RP starts at like, 8PM EST. People are nuts about the Grindstone.

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Cest - 04-01-2015

Well it is nice to see you here! We have already met of course but I look forward to seeing you around.

(04-01-2015, 08:32 PM)Barnabaix Haurtfelle Wrote: Well it is nice to see you here! We have already met of course but I look forward to seeing you around.

YOU. GRINDSTONE.

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Seye Qhesu - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:31 PM)Wawarren Castille Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 08:24 PM)Temariah Wrote: I am planning on coming this Saturday on my 'lil Miqo. I look forward to it! She's a total amateur so it'll be great.

I can pair you with a vet if you want so you can be with someone who knows wtf is going on. Let me know.

Worth noting: RP starts at like, 8PM EST. People are nuts about the Grindstone.
OH OH! DIBS!

I promise Brianna won't spit a loogie in her mouth!

Oh yes! I would prefer to be with someone who can save me from myself! And... not Bri... she already scares me. *dodges the perceived incoming spit projectile*

AND HI BARNIE. YOUR CHARACTER IS GORGEOUS AND I LIKE HIM A LOT.

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Val - 04-01-2015

(04-01-2015, 08:24 PM)Temariah Wrote: And @Val, I would love to meet some more Elezen! I rarely seem to find any, and Tem being a born and raised Gridanian tends to feel much more comfortable around Elezen than any other race. ^.^

Sounds perfect then :v Can't wait to see you in game!

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Faye - 04-04-2015

Hello there, welcome! I'd be glad to role-play anytime--I have a few characters to choose from. Feel free to say hello sometime in game!

RE: Previously a wallflower~ - Kaniko Niko - 04-04-2015

Also a new-ish member here. Welcome-welcome. You'll usually find me running around rabidly (no relation to rabbits that may be rabid, Hatchingtide hares nor Gold Saucer bunnies) in Ul'dah so we're bound to run into one another eventually.

[Image: giphy.gif]