Hydaelyn Role-Players
Skirt Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Skirt Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11022)

Pages: 1 2 3

Skirt Thread - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-09-2015

A thread to talk about swishy swashy skirts, and their glamours.

Also to complain about the fact there are no knee length skirts in the game (Halloween one is close though). Why do we only get little house on the prarie skirts and hooker skirts!!

Anyway, favorite skirts, least favorite skirts, what to wear to compliment them, etc.

I currently like the Halloween event skirt, but I haven't been able to find a good pair of boots to cover up the tights.

RE: Skirt Thread - Aya - 04-09-2015

I knooow! Where is my just-over-the-knee length skirt! Please SE!! Please!!

Aya wears skirts more often than not.  She probably wears the Hyur starting skirt the most, followed by the Acolyte's, and the Foestriker's.  There are also the retainer sets: Linen and Patrician Bottoms.

The short skirts are often appropriate for the look Aya is going for, but I so wish we had more options in the medium length (or any options at all!) not to mention actual dresses.

RE: Skirt Thread - Edda - 04-09-2015

Hooker skirts are fun though! I know you ain't gonna complain bout my panty slips. 

Anyway, I really like the Halloween skirt, but it's hard to use because of those awful looking tights it comes with...

(04-09-2015, 12:13 PM)Edda Wrote: Anyway, I really like the Halloween skirt, but it's hard to use because of those awful looking tights it comes with...
I wish I had it.. tights and all!

RE: Skirt Thread - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:13 PM)Edda Wrote: Hooker skirts are fun though! I know you ain't gonna complain bout my panty slips. 

Anyway, I really like the Halloween skirt, but it's hard to use because of those awful looking tights it comes with...

Yeah, I'm still looking for a way to cover them up without looking silly. I've tried like every caster boot. Maybe I can use the SCH or SMN ones when I finally level those classes T_T.

RE: Skirt Thread - Melodia - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:08 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Why do we only get little house on the prarie skirts and hooker skirts!!
Ahem! I love the hooker skirt damn it! LOL!

Anyway, on a serious note, I do like the spring skirt when coupled with the hempen camise top for Miqo'te, but I also would love a mid length one as well. For shorter, I like the acolyte's skirt and foestriker's is always a good one. I try and make the outfits with the skirts a not so "hooker"-y lol! I try to make a cute outfit. For example, my main tank outfit is the protector's cuirass, emperor's new gloves, and the spring skirt dyed white, and the wedding boots. Think someone called it a battlemaiden outfit, which I agree with. Smile

.....I am addicted to clothes and outfits. @_@

RE: Skirt Thread - Bryn - 04-09-2015

I share your pain.

I would like some actual dresses.

Not fancy robes.

Not wedding dresses.

Just some nice... Dress-y dresses. The offerings so far have been... Meh.

RE: Skirt Thread - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:18 PM)Bryn Wrote: I share your pain.

I would like some actual dresses.

Not fancy robes.

Not wedding dresses.

Just some nice... Dress-y dresses. The offerings so far have been... Meh.

The riviera dress is a decent offering I think. Better than the bridesmaid and spring dress at least.

RE: Skirt Thread - FreelanceWizard - 04-09-2015

Yes. We need more knee-length skirts! Actually, we need more skirts generally, I think. I like the Acolyte Skirt, but it unfortunately has those spat-like things that mean you have to use a knee-length boot or a formal shoe or it can look a little off.

It's a pity that the Demon skirts look ripped up, because in general, I like the length and flow of them.

RE: Skirt Thread - g0ne - 04-09-2015

What about casual clothing? 

The game needs good casual clothing as well. 

I can't find any good casual clothing! :<

(04-09-2015, 12:23 PM)Eleni Wrote: What about casual clothing? 

Casual clothing is most of what Aya wears, I think FF actually does quite well in this department compared to other MMO's Smile

RE: Skirt Thread - g0ne - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:24 PM)Aya Wrote:

Casual clothing is most of what Aya wears, I think FF actually does quite well in this department compared to other MMO's Smile

It seems I need to get my eyesight checked. Where are they?! xD

RE: Skirt Thread - K'nahli - 04-09-2015

[Image: 6e67b31c25.png]

Show Content

I suppose my favourite is the one that K'nahli wears ^^ I didn't have any better screens, sorry.

(04-09-2015, 12:26 PM)Eleni Wrote:

It seems I need to get my eyesight checked. Where are they?! xD

The hempen top, the vest-like tops, and the Ul'dah style blouses are all quite casual, and can be paired with a number of the skirt and trouser options (I am most fond of the goatskin trousers in various colors!).

RE: Skirt Thread - Gegenji - 04-09-2015

Actually, not counting the NPC clothing from the Golden Saucer, I don't really feel that there is a lot of "casual wear" options for guys. For the longest time I just had Chachan using the multiracial "undershirt" as his top. A lot of the pants didn't really seem to work for me either. Then again, I might just be picky about the look I'm going for.