Hydaelyn Role-Players
[19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea (/showthread.php?tid=11025)

[19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Maril - 04-09-2015

The following can be seen on posters in Ul'dah, Gridania & Limsa Lominsa

Greetings to all from near and far! 

Have you ever wished to visit a region to learn more about it and it's people, but never had the right means to go? 
Then I have an offer for you! 

On the 19th sun of the Second Umbral Moon, The Kindred is organizing a trip to Upper La Noscea, where we will visit sights such as Poor Maids Mill, Camp Bronze Lake and of course, the Ruins of Nym! On the trip you will be lead by a guide that will tell you what there is to know about the sights to see. We will start in the west and end up in the east at camp bronze lake, where you'll get to lounge in the warm waters and rest up from all of the walking. 

For just a small fee you get: 
- One complete guided tour, with a guide lead and plenty of security to protect you and yours from the wildlife. 
- A packed lunch for consumption on the trip
- One complimentary drink at Camp Bronze Lake 
- The opportunity to learn new things, see beautiful sights and meet new people!

Interested? Then sign up by contacting Nailah Quill, or send a letter to Goblet 4, no. 11. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC Info: 

Date and time: Sunday 19th of April at 8 PM BST / 3PM EST / 12PM PDT 
Meeting point: Aleport, Western La Noscea
The event does not use real gil.
The event is open to all! 

I am about ready with enough stuff to tell that we can make this happen. So, if you're interested feel free to sign up/show up. 
The event is intended to be newbie-friendly, the zone itself is level 35-ish but with the security we'll hopefully be able to keep everyone alive, literally. I can also help with getting characters to the meeting location, since I have a 2 seater mount, I just need a bit of an heads up on it. 

I am still working on some of the finer details..
I am looking for someone who can join the event (On their main, an alt or an NPC character) and tell a spooky/scary story relating to Poor Maids Mill. I can share with you what I've found about the place, should it be needed. 

And finally, a couple of minor disclaimers: The event involves the act of telling lore from an IC point of view. I've gathered as much info as I could via the game, and reached out to some trusted friends to hear what they remember. There may be elements told which are not necessarily true, but are rumor/flair since we're all IC and that.
There will also be mild spoilers relating to the Scholar/Summoner quest-line.

Hope to see people there & thanks for the feedback/help/support I've received so far.

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Rosamund - 04-09-2015

Looking forward to it! Big Grin

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - D'eshel - 04-09-2015

Oh my God. This looks amazing and my friend's character will absolutely love this, IC. (Probably OOC too.)

Looking forward to it! Tongue

P.S: YAY FOR EU FRIENDLY EVENTS

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Rosie - 04-10-2015

This is a wonderful idea, and it's being hosted at an EU friendly time to boot? I'm all kinds of there!

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Milly - 04-10-2015

Milly is going to be there, provided she can find some appropriate walking shoes!

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Maril - 04-14-2015

Still looking for someone who can show up (in some form) and tell a short spooky tale about poor maids mill. PM me if interested Smile

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Maril - 04-19-2015

Just two hours to go! Big Grin Remember, we start in Aleport.

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Shadottie - 04-19-2015

I'm super excited for this and looking forward to being there!! *U*

We are gathering at aleport now, come one and all. We don't bite Smile

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Meoix - 04-19-2015

That was alot of fun, thanks Nailah. Smile

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Kilid/Torhe - 04-19-2015

Seconded!  It was great fun, thanks for organising it!  Screenshots incoming, when they're finished uploading.

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Rosamund - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 05:53 PM)Kilid Wrote: Seconded!  It was great fun, thanks for organising it!  Screenshots incoming, when they're finished uploading.

Thirded, and hah, beat you to it, Kilid!

Show Content

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Kilid/Torhe - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 06:29 PM)Inarah Wrote:
(04-19-2015, 05:53 PM)Kilid Wrote: Seconded!  It was great fun, thanks for organising it!  Screenshots incoming, when they're finished uploading.

Thirded, and hah, beat you to it, Kilid!

Show Content

Showoff.

Here, here's 100+ images from tonight, for your collective perusal Tongue http://imgur.com/a/gJ8fq

Thank you for coming everyone! I picked out some of my favorite screenshots from the night Smile Look out for more of this in the future. 

[Image: zgueE8N.jpg]

[Image: Hb5wYWO.png]

[Image: Y5xJmO5.jpg]

[Image: h5Pv5TL.jpg]

Bonus: 
[Image: 7RApcFD.jpg]
Let the shipping.. Continue xD 

*hugs* Love you all

RE: [19/4-15] [EU-Friendly] Guided Tour: Upper La Noscea - Rosie - 04-20-2015

Woo, those screenshots are fab! Thanks for organising this tour; it really brought the area to life. Hope you're going to do more!