Hydaelyn Role-Players
Epic Cosplayers - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Epic Cosplayers (/showthread.php?tid=11060)

Pages: 1 2

Epic Cosplayers - Ciel - 04-11-2015

So a friend just posted these links on skype, and I asked permission to show them here.  Her friend is at MegaCon in Orlando and just ran into these guys.

[Image: 10614101_10152707074406646_5327598807259...ax86xe.jpg]

[Image: 11149261_10152707074251646_1915663194831...3zvjgs.jpg]

RE: Epic Cosplayers - Sorora - 04-11-2015

OMG! THAT GUY IS A FRIEND OF MINE HERE IN ORLANDO!

Also! I giggled hard when I saw these on Facebook this morning! I'm gonna text him and tell him he's RPC famous!

RE: Epic Cosplayers - Ciel - 04-11-2015

He made a good catch with these. Please thank him for sharing. Smile

(04-11-2015, 06:29 PM)Ciel Wrote: He made a good catch with these. Please thank him for sharing. Smile
  xD
I just gave him the link to the thread!

RE: Epic Cosplayers - Nebbs - 04-11-2015

Good to see the old guys rocking it! 

< is an old guy

RE: Epic Cosplayers - Lavi0623 - 04-11-2015

*is friend who posted links in Skype* 

Yay more Orlando people! Big Grin I wish I could have been with my friend when she ran into these guys. She danced with them and everything.

(04-11-2015, 06:36 PM)Lavi0623 Wrote: *is friend who posted links in Skype* 

Yay more Orlando people! Big Grin I wish I could have been with my friend when she ran into these guys. She danced with them and everything.

Yay Orlando! Big Grin  I skipped Megacon this year in favor of using my weekend off to nap Ahaha (so lame but I've had a long few weeks!).

And that's AWESOME.

Yay sleep! I was up at 6am for the live letter...then passed out lol
I've missed Megacon for the past 2 years but I don't mind too much. Too many people @___@ I heard it was absolutely insane last year too.

(04-11-2015, 06:46 PM)Lavi0623 Wrote: Yay sleep! I was up at 6am for the live letter...then passed out lol
I've missed Megacon for the past 2 years but I don't mind too much. Too many people @___@ I heard it was absolutely insane last year too.

That's what I heard about last year, too.  I had to work last year, so I didn't go.  I haven't had a chance to go to Megacon since I moved to Orlando.  But honestly, the older I get, the less I wanna be around large crowds. @.@

I was in California for a internship @__@ This year thanks to school and rent, I don't have the time or money lol 
When I moved here from 2 hours away I was like "Yeah! Finally can go to some of the big cons!" But nope Tongue

RE: Epic Cosplayers - Remnance - 04-11-2015

Very nice.  Man I miss conventions.  

And the way around the crowd is wear sharp pointy costumes or have large props to push your ways through.  A six foot tall cross will make a hole.

RE: Epic Cosplayers - AlilolelotteMay - 04-11-2015

Hello, Hydaelyn! 

My (in game) name is Alilolelotte May, from Gilgamesh, and I am the Hildebrand in the picture! I'm happy to see my cosplay is spreading, both me and my father appreciate all your comments, especially the one about old guys rocking it! 

I came to him with the idea about this cosplay as this "really cool ffxiv character that all my friends say you look like", and he was fully supportive. He spent the next few months researching Godbert to get into character (he doesn't actually play, I hope that doesn't ruin some of your Illusions. :p) and when con time came, it was great! To be honest, more people recognized him as Godbert before they recognize me as Hildebrand. We spent the day dancing and making sure people were Manderville Men by getting them to dance with us on video! So, OP, to your friends who took the pictures, tell her to post the video! Big Grin 

If you see any more pictures of us floating around the Internet, please feel free to post them here so I can find them. 

Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy!

(04-11-2015, 07:34 PM)AlilolelotteMay Wrote: Hello, Hydaelyn! 

My (in game) name is Alilolelotte May, from Gilgamesh, and I am the Hildebrand in the picture! I'm happy to see my cosplay is spreading, both me and my father appreciate all your comments, especially the one about old guys rocking it! 

I came to him with the idea about this cosplay as this "really cool ffxiv character that all my friends say you look like", and he was fully supportive. He spent the next few months researching Godbert to get into character (he doesn't actually play, I hope that doesn't ruin some of your Illusions. :p) and when con time came, it was great! To be honest, more people recognized him as Godbert before they recognize me as Hildebrand. We spent the day dancing and making sure people were Manderville Men by getting them to dance with us on video! So, OP, to your friends who took the pictures, tell her to post the video! Big Grin 

If you see any more pictures of us floating around the Internet, please feel free to post them here so I can find them. 

Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy!

Yay you signed up!

RE: Epic Cosplayers - SicketySix - 04-11-2015

I feel like I should really know this question, but who dafuq is Hildebrand and Godbert?
I guess this is what I get for skipping cutscenes......