Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for a Party - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Party (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

Looking for a Party - Mordred Lyloche - 04-27-2015

One of the major appeals to Final Fantasy XIV is the simple fact that it (obviously) lends to the more classic titles of the IP, with obvious references and writing style lending to the more modern titles. However, with that said, it's no doubt that there's nothing sadder than playing a Final Fantasy game alone.

I've recently come back to gaming altogether after a near three month break and the usual groups of people that I found myself running with have either moved on to their own things (which I'm more than happy to hear that they're all enjoying themselves) or sort of fell off the face of the Internet-planet, as it were. There's something that's drawing me to play FFXIV, even though I can't really make up my mind on -what- exactly I want to do at the given moment.

Part of me wants to continue down the path of playing my character Varis as he currently is, another part of me wants to play the Ninja, and another part of me just wants to abandon ship and start completely fresh on a brand new character.

But to get to my point without making this 5,000,000 paragraphs long of the same crap, I'm pretty much still a noob to FFXIV, a pretty good writer, and looking to make some new friends in the RPC. Anyone want to play?

RE: Looking for a Party - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-27-2015

Please excuse some of the derp, I should be sleeping.

If you mean partying for gameplay stuff, hit me up anytime! I -like- running through all the dungeons and offering advice on rotations (where applicable, I'm not super-amazing at raids), and the like.

For character development, I can help out with questions/concerns, occasionally find something in the lore I remember, but that's ultimately up to the player!

For forum shenanigans, I basically live on the site. If I'm awake and not in transit (even sometimes in transit), I'm probably on the site or checking it often enough to read/respond if I'm able to type. -RPC BUDDIES!-

RE: Looking for a Party - g0ne - 04-27-2015

If you're looking for game play stuff, sure.

If you're looking for RP stuff, sure.

All in all, if you're looking for anything that I might be able to help with (I try, okay? Undecided ), sure!

Pick me!! Pick me, I say!!

Bouncy

RE: Looking for a Party - Val - 04-27-2015

Same here! If you want to RP or hang or do things, I'm generally pretty down to do it provided I'm not busy with work or school stuff =)

RE: Looking for a Party - Merai the Vixen - 04-27-2015

I'd love to, though time difference might be an issue. I usually play GMT times! 

If you're around during those times, hit me up!