Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=11329)

Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Merai the Vixen - 04-27-2015

Morning Hydaelyn! 

I'm sitting here nice and early this morning, Pepsi Max in hand, refreshing to try and get into Balmung. After some of you lovelies replied to my intro thread, I've decided to try and squeeze into Balmung (though Gilgamesh is open right now and is sorely tempting me!). 

It's tedious to keep refreshing, and since I don't ACTUALLY have a home yet...I can't post for looking for connections/rp/victims/family/bff/paramours.

...does it say something about me that 'victims' came first in that line of titles?

Anyways! Good morning!

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - OttoVann - 04-27-2015

6 am is typically the start of Balmung letting people in. It ends around 730 AM usually. Those are EST hours.

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

otto go bed, you said like an hour ago you were going to bed o3o

also good luck and if you manage to get in (fingers crossed for you!) look me up :3

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Merai the Vixen - 04-27-2015

Someone mentioned 10-10:30am so I think I'm a bit early. Just don't want to miss it!

(04-27-2015, 04:28 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: otto go bed, you said like an hour ago you were going to bed o3o

also good luck and if you manage to get in (fingers crossed for you!) look me up :3

Hahaha I love how she's ordering you to bed. *makes whip noises*

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Aris - 04-27-2015

Welcome to Balmung! Big Grin Glad you were able to get in today!

Yesss! Spent an hour and a half refreshing! To be fair if I had been patient and started refreshing at 10:30 like someone else told me...I wouldn't have had to wait long Big Grin

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Steel Wolf - 04-27-2015

Squeecakes! You made it! I hope we get to meet in-game sometime. I'm operating in EST, so that's a five hour gap. :< But here's hoping we see each other in-game sometime, if not sooner then later.

Yep I used to live EST. The drop in population in games is crazy when you cross the pond! Sad

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Steel Wolf - 04-27-2015

Quite...but here's hoping you get to find some EU-centric play friends. :3 I have a very hard time thinking they're not around during your personal primetime.

Unless you work a night job over there. Which case... :c

*crosses all available extremities in hope*

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-27-2015

you made it? dapper! Big Grin there's a few eu players rolling around but i'm sure we'll run into eachother at sooommmeeee point x3

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Faye - 04-27-2015

Welcome to Balmung, I'm glad you made it in! Big Grin

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - Aya - 04-27-2015

Weeeelcome!!!

A place so cool people go to a lot of effort to make it onto the server! :-]

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - DeathGodSkeith - 04-27-2015

if you ever need an rp buddy or help through content look me up Smile

RE: Gooood Morning! (Pre-Balmung) - SicketySix - 04-28-2015

(04-27-2015, 04:21 AM)Merai the Vixen Wrote: Morning Hydaelyn! 

I'm sitting here nice and early this morning, Pepsi Max in hand, refreshing to try and get into Balmung. After some of you lovelies replied to my intro thread, I've decided to try and squeeze into Balmung (though Gilgamesh is open right now and is sorely tempting me!). 

It's tedious to keep refreshing, and since I don't ACTUALLY have a home yet...I can't post for looking for connections/rp/victims/family/bff/paramours.

...does it say something about me that 'victims' came first in that line of titles?

Anyways! Good morning!

Well, technically connections, rp, came first sooo.....

nevermind me, I'm sort of an asshole