Hydaelyn Role-Players
Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=11372)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - allgivenover - 04-29-2015

Figured we could do another poll now that we have some Au Ra lore and the benchmark character creator.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - K'nahli - 04-29-2015

I will be making at least one Au Ra alt. I will never, ever fantasia my characters - even if I killed them off in the RP.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Desu Nee - 04-29-2015

The image of someone having a magical girl transformation into an Au Ra sent me into a fever of giggles. Thank you so much for the mental image.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Martiallais - 04-29-2015

I'll be making my Au Ra alt a ninja.

My fantasia actually was used to go from Miqo to Elezen. Cool

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - allgivenover - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 05:36 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: The image of someone having a magical girl transformation into an Au Ra sent me into a fever of giggles. Thank you so much for the mental image.

Well, it's certainly not a method I endorse but I know there are those out there who fully intend too, so it's worth mentioning.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Chris Ganale - 04-29-2015

Three Domans but none of them Au Ra.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Aya - 04-29-2015

I feel like to be informative this should really have been a simpler question:

Do you plan to play an Au Ra as your main RP character?
Yes
No

But maybe that's just me Smile

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Blythe - 04-29-2015

(My avatar and signature don't help...>>; )

But considering when I started playing FFXIV, I was wanting to play an Au Ra then for my main, RP or not. (...I blame my friend for showing them to be before they were released...o-o) Thankfully, since I just started RPing, there shouldn't be too many issues for me. And the one person in my FC and I are already figured out how we are retconning my racial change.

But that mention of the magical girl transformation made me laugh so hard. : P

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - allgivenover - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 05:41 PM)Aya Wrote: I feel like to be informative this should really have been a simpler question:

Yes
No

I'm curious how many intend to roll alts vs. RP them as their main.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Aya - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 05:49 PM)allgivenover Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 05:41 PM)Aya Wrote: I feel like to be informative this should really have been a simpler question:

Yes
No

I'm curious how many intend to roll alts vs. RP them as their main.
I guess I'm not, I assume the majority of players will give the race a try as an alt! Smile

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - SessionZero - 04-29-2015

I have an alt that is already level 50 that will be made into an Au Ra, but I will be splitting my time 50/50, or as 50/50 as I can, so... they're both my mains? Haha.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Desu Nee - 04-29-2015

I'll be travelling when Heavensward hit the stores, so at the point I finally start my alt, everyone will be already with their Level 60 shiny Au-Ra. =c

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - ArmachiA - 04-29-2015

I'll be fantasiaing an alt. Langli was my Miqote alt in 1.0 and I actually haven't touched her in 2.0, I kept telling people I was waiting for whatever the new race was, I didn't even care I just didn't want to play a Miqote in 2.0. Then the Au Ra showed up so that's what she's being! Was kind of a gamble XD

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - Meena - 04-29-2015

I'll have a semi-part time alt. My main focus is my main Gin. I like my human. :3 

Au Ra overall dont interest me too much but I like the Xaela lore. I just cant wait for people to ignore it all, like keeper lore. Yay, super social close knit-race of warring people will be super social and coming into super social conditions all the time.

RE: Heavensward race change poll 2.0 - N'velhi Tia - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 06:12 PM)Meena Wrote: Au Ra overall dont interest me too much but I like the Xaela lore. I just cant wait for people to ignore it all, like keeper lore. Yay, super social close knit-race of warring people will be super social and coming into super social conditions all the time.

This. What I fear is, with the large influx of Au Ra, many will somehow find their way to the Quicksand and be all "'Sup" as though they'd always been there and no actual change had even been made in the society.