Hydaelyn Role-Players
Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=11568)

Pages: 1 2

Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Flora - 05-12-2015

[Image: tumblr_no7v8urK4Q1smm21jo1_1280.png]
In any of the three city-states, you might see a red and white haired Miqo’te tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?” 

------------------OoC Info------------------

We're happy and excited to announce our FIFTH Host Club opening of the year! We will be hosting May 30th at 4:00 PM CST / 5:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. 

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.) 

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers! 

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to another fun event!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Maia - 05-14-2015

All the hyyyypppee! Big Grin Last month's event had a great turn out, and I'm greatly looking forward to this one, too!

We even have some brand new Hostesses this time around!

I shall try to get this on the calendar soon~ Cactuar

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Rorojayu - 05-19-2015

Doomtrain's back in the lineup! Sorry to have broken so many hearts last month... Cry

Really though, come on by! Good times to be had.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Raltz - 05-20-2015

I don't suppose you guys would be interested in setting up a "booth" for your event at the Lalafell Tea Party would you? Please send me a /tell in-game between 6-12pm Central Time if you're interested, thanks! And /cheer(s) to your event. I may actually have time to attend and visit this time... ^^

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Maia - 05-20-2015

An interesting idea, Raltz! We actually have a character amongst us who is solely in charge of our Public Relations ICly, so I'll certainly run this by her and others!

Also, aye, feel free to stop in~! We welcome new people as well as return visitors. Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Ru. - 05-21-2015

Looking forward to our next Host Club opening! Always a great time : )

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Maia - 05-25-2015

Host Club on Saturday, yayay!

Just as a side note: people are welcome to come as groups of up to five, but the larger the group, the longer the wait may be. This is because not every Host feels comfortable with Hosting for groups, so it may be a matter of waiting until one who can handle that particular undertaking becomes available. Thank you for understanding! Smile

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Yattaru - 05-27-2015

Raiden will be there with a few salty old stories. He's always a good ear to talk at, too! Looking forward to it~

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Maia - 05-29-2015

This event is tomorrow! *dance dance* We're working right down to the wire, adjusting things and tweaking this and that to give everyone the best Host Club experience that we can!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Maia - 05-30-2015

Host Club is TODAY! In approximately 5 hours from now! Very excited! We even have yet more new Hosts and Hostesses this time around (as well as old favorites, heh.)

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Zetchryn - 05-30-2015

Ayup! Come see what we have to offer! It's a wonder, amazing event!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - C'kayah Polaali - 05-30-2015

I've only been to one of these, but I highly recommend it! It's a ton of good RP fun, and you never know what'll happen (though C'kayah is still sad that he was unable to hire the assassin-in-disguise he'd selected as his hostess)!

Thank you, 'Cagnazzo'~ Big Grin

And glad you had fun when you visited, C'kayah! We try our very best, and as you (kind of!) mentioned, each Host and Hostess is different, that's for sure, haha.

Although I think I remember the particular day you're referencing, and bits and pieces of the interesting conversation that followed. Good times, back in our bitty place!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | May Opening! - Flora - 05-30-2015

We open in about an hour!

We open our doors in ten minutes! Please feel free to come and spare a visit! Moogle

Edit: We're open RIGHT MEOW! Check out our Hosts, ready and waiting for some Guests, woohoo!

[Image: tumblr_np6l33HUpH1smm21jo1_1280.png]