Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=12253)

Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Flora - 06-24-2015

[Image: junehostclubflier.jpg]
In any of the three city-states, you might see a red and white haired Miqo’te tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?” 

------------------OoC Info------------------

We're happy and excited to announce our SIXTH Host Club opening of the year! We will be hosting June 28th at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. 

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.) 

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers! 

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let us know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to another fun event!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Maia - 06-26-2015

This will be happening this Sunday, woo!

I've heard that some people want to come to our event, but tend to forget about it on the day. We're looking into in-game reminders to see if we can't offer some assistance to this issue! But in the interim, I'll try my best to post reminders in this thread as time draws closer to the opening of our doors. ^^

Also, to people who are just generally forgetful (like myself), I've had good experiences with the Open RP linkshell. While I was with them, they gave repeated, daily reminders of every event that was placed on the RPC calendar. So it might be a good resource as well!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Mountie - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 08:53 AM)Maia Wrote: This will be happening this Sunday, woo!

I've heard that some people want to come to our event, but tend to forget about it on the day. We're looking into in-game reminders to see if we can't offer some assistance to this issue! But in the interim, I'll try my best to post reminders in this thread as time draws closer to the opening of our doors. ^^

Also, to people who are just generally forgetful (like myself), I've had good experiences with the Open RP linkshell. While I was with them, they gave repeated, daily reminders of every event that was placed on the RPC calendar. So it might be a good resource as well!

While certainly not a perfect resource, I know that Nebbs has taken to posting up-coming RP events on occasion within the jam-packed Hugs&Cake LS. You might want to see about reaching out to her, since the diversity of members in that particular Linkshell is vast and you have surely heard the metaphors about ripples in a pond...

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - D'sire Dhola - 06-26-2015

I like this idea! Is this based on Ouran High School Host Club? That was such a great show!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - O'hteco - 06-26-2015

I'm -so- excited about this. Waited all month! Hope it does so well and that I can make it. Smile

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Flora - 06-28-2015

Thank you guys for your kind words! We're really looking forward to seeing your bright shiny faces <3

Amethyst, hahah, yep! Ouran is one of our inspirations! Big Grin

Just a few hours to go, and we'll be opening our doors! CactuarCactuarCactuar

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Maia - 06-28-2015

@ Riordyn: I appreciate the suggestion! Unfortunately, I ran out of time today (silly RL responsibilities~), but I shall try to keep that in mind going forward! Moogle

@ Amethyst: As Flora said, yep, that was one of the original things that inspired me to create an IC Host Club business. Although, of course, IC actions (as well as MMO restrictions) have transformed it into its own entity. We still have a great time with it, though!

@ Westly: We'd love to see you again! Since we have an array of Hosts and Hostesses, it can be a different experience for our Guests every time (depending on who they choose!)

The Rendezvous Host Club will be opening its doors in about an hour and a half! Cactuar

Reminder~ The event has started. It'll be first come, first serve, as per usual! Moogle

Thank you to everyone who showed up! It was another great time and it's always great seeing new people! (Although I apologize to the one person who showed up too late to be taken in - hopefully we'll catch you next time. Cactuar )

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - Lekka Meyren - 06-29-2015

Was fun! I happened to see the event timer on RPC just as it had started and took a walk down. (Handy being in the same ward)

Definitely reccomended for others who feel they need to get their character out a bit more.

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | June Opening! - A'kos Saiyal - 07-02-2015

A'kos would be very interested in this, looking forward to the next one Smile