Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) (/showthread.php?tid=12551)

Pages: 1 2

[WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - RebelWhispers - 07-12-2015

The potential for this plotline is server wide feuding. Those of The Underground versus the do-gooders who wanna stop them. Those in-between the chaos can continue to do what they’re doing or avoid it all together. Mind you, this is an IC plotline, so OOCly it’s perfectly okay to deny participation, as we all know is the main rule for RP.

Now, why Slave Trafficking?

Because it’s just the start. Phase one of the whole thing. It’s visible to everyone though they might not know it or haven’t noticed. The Underground is good like that. But that doesn’t mean accidents don’t happen.

Feron Whisperwind has discovered some traffickers and has recovered a slave that claims to have no memories of his past. For the last two years he’s been taking care of this slave, keeping them on the move and on the run, until the day he found someone within the ring’s process. He tried to shake them both down for information, but The Underground was already on top of it. Shooting a bullet into Feron’s lead, the clue was lost, the other taken hostage by him, and left to be charged for a murder he didn’t commit.

Feron currently is looking to get some help to uncover the trafficking and clear his name, but at the same time there’s people after him, the slave, and the hostage he took with him. He does have a bounty on his head for those of neutral party.

This is a call out for both sides. I need team leaders on each side, some special characters to do roles to progress the plotline, and for those who want to be involved can whisper, ask, or mail me, Feron Whisperwind, to participate as a do-gooder, a neutral party, or be part of The Underground team. Or if you don’t want to be any of those things, let me know and we’ll talk it over! I’m all for some ideas.

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - Jessika Saphir - 07-12-2015

Either of my characters would be willing to help, but if this deals with Ul'dah, you can count on Zezewai to be against it.  Zezewai Lalawai, look me up!

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - RebelWhispers - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:28 PM)Jessika Saphir Wrote: Either of my characters would be willing to help, but if this deals with Ul'dah, you can count on Zezewai to be against it.  Zezewai Lalawai, look me up!
Cool, I sure will! More the merrier!

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - arkamas - 07-12-2015

I have a small number of characters tied into a privateer vessel that could stumble up on a slave ship if you're interested.

(07-12-2015, 04:30 PM)arkamas Wrote: I have a small number of characters tied into a privateer vessel that could stumble up on a slave ship if you're interested.

It's a good offer. No doubt he'd wanna know where and how they'd be traveling to and from. If you have the time, we could discuss the details? Are you in-game currently?

A bit of fun has already been had about this plotline. Some personal RP went about to the slave Feron had rescued, who's mind had been whitewashed more than a few times and had undergone life after life, living one and then being aetherically brainwashed to forget in order to live another life. You can imagine the repercussions. 

But this enables this character to have their own plot with others while Feron looks into who was responsible. This character can now have people walk up to them going "Hey, I remember you, you're __!".

I'd like to be able to help people with their stories with this major plotline and enable others to RP with other too! There's a lot of moving, lots of meeting new people and exploring character progression. I'm not looking to be the hero. I want to be the catalyst for others to be the heroes and villains they want to play!

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - Bontee - 07-12-2015

I would be willing to participate, if you'd like! Dren was a slave/prisoner on a pirate ship for most of his life, but he's not all against it... And he's currently not involved in too much, if you want another person involved, on either side... Big Grin

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - RebelWhispers - 07-13-2015

(07-12-2015, 06:13 PM)Bontee Wrote: I would be willing to participate, if you'd like! Dren was a slave/prisoner on a pirate ship for most of his life, but he's not all against it... And he's currently not involved in too much, if you want another person involved, on either side... Big Grin

Interesting outlook! I'd be more than happy to discuss things to have Dren included. I actually have need of a Lalafel for the story involved if you wanna hear me out.

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - Askier - 07-13-2015

Looks like a promising plot.  Currently rping a mercenary named Ki.  Pretty a-moral fellow so if you need any side bolstered, he can easily fit in any of them.  Big Grin

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - ambiguouslymoral - 07-14-2015

Hey there! This plot sounds super, super interesting. Luha's an information broker with ties all around Eorzea and has a very strict policy about not dealing with slavers. That siad, I'd imagine she'd still have plenty of leads on them that she'd be able to chase down. If the price is right, anyway. Let me know if you're interested!

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - RebelWhispers - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 02:15 AM)Luha Wrote: Hey there! This plot sounds super, super interesting. Luha's an information broker with ties all around Eorzea and has a very strict policy about not dealing with slavers. That siad, I'd imagine she'd still have plenty of leads on them that she'd be able to chase down. If the price is right, anyway. Let me know if you're interested!
TOTALLY INTERESTED! This helps a lot!

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - -no longer matters- - 07-14-2015

If one side has need of a Mercenary they are welcome to try to recruit War Siren, she's picky and will only usually take jobs on the up and up, but I'm all for people trying to trick her too, so Have Great Sword Will Travel!

(07-14-2015, 12:19 PM)War Siren Wrote: If one side has need of a Mercenary they are welcome to try to recruit War Siren, she's picky and will only usually take jobs on the up and up, but I'm all for people trying to trick her too, so Have Great Sword Will Travel!
I do have more need for people on the look out to capture or fight against Feron and his efforts. The Wanted Poster in Ul'dah will attest to this as she could have been hired up to ring him in for questioning!

Also, a shoutout for those who are unsure or voted Maybe up top, please don't hesitate to message me to ask questions. If you're not too sure about all this, I'd be more than happy to provide more information.

RE: [WIP] Slave Trafficking Plotline (Server Feud) - RebelWhispers - 07-19-2015

Forgive my lack of activity, I've been busy with IRL things as of late. I'll do my best to be on the following days:

Tuesday 21st
Thursday 23rd
Friday 24th
Sunday 26th