Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarers of Eorzea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Wayfarers of Eorzea (/showthread.php?tid=12604)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 09-18-2015

[Image: Wayfarer%27srest.png]

The Wayfarers of Eorzea(Wayfarers for short) is a Neutral/Good Medium-Heavy RP Free Company whose goals are ever changing with the need of the community. Our main goal and mission is to provide a reliable place of Roleplay for our members and the community that is capable of putting on server-wide events or hosting them for others.

This also includes giving characters a place of refuge if they are lacking and making connections between new and experienced role-players alike. It is a dark time in Eorzea, but the Wayfarers are here to provide homes and family to those who find themselves alone. This spectrum is set abroad, ranging anywhere from hosting a reception, softening the heart of a hardened traveler, feeding the hungry, and even buying trade goods from the independent workers across the world. We don't limit the possibilities that might walk through our doors as life always brings unexpectancies. But, if there is ever a person in need, the Wayfarers will do their best to resolve their issue.

If you are looking for a deeper, lighthearted RP experience with drama, companionship, growth, and adventure, contact L'rinhi Kett to learn more and find out how you can join our ranks!

FC House is currently located at plot 58 of ward 6 in the goblet.

Recent News
The FC is currently still under construction as well as these pages. However, Recruitment is limited at the moment. PM L'rinhi Kett for more info.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 10-05-2015

Recruitment roles added.

We are now recruiting.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 11-02-2015

We are now open for venues and trading!

We also have a post here: Wayfarer's Recruitment

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 11-25-2015

Updated some info

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 12-09-2015

We are starting to do server events, finally, and are actively seeking new waitresses.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 12-24-2015

Consider all information as WIP. We need a serious overhaul soon.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - H'nora - 01-06-2016

Im going to try and contact you in game soon. H'nora would be very interested in working as a desk clerk and/or a waitress, assuming that is that you may have a need for that still. 

If theres no need then just ignore this post lol. Either way I enjoyed reading about your FC, very well written and obviously well thought out!

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 01-25-2016

Still updating. Pictures have been added of the tavern. Rules and more pictures to come.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 02-18-2016

Still recruiting! We have had a large BOOM in new members throughout the last month. This page will continue to be updated.

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 03-06-2016

Keep a look out for our upcoming events!

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - RiniKett - 03-24-2016

We are hosting an open house tonight for anyone who would like to come! Please look here!

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - Blaque - 03-29-2016

This looks like so much fun! Exactly what I may be looking for! I'm very be to ffxiv and this is such a nice idea!

Are you still recruiting? I won't be on Belmung until Friday so I can't apply until then but I would love to join. I'm very much a noob. XD

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - rachelfalcon - 03-29-2016

i am also interested in joining!

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - Miriamele - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 09:32 AM)Blaque Wrote: This looks like so much fun! Exactly what I may be looking for! I'm very be to ffxiv and this is such a nice idea!

Are you still recruiting? I won't be on Belmung until Friday so I can't apply until then but I would love to join. I'm very much a noob. XD

Hello! Yes, we are actually! I should be all the entire day on Friday so look for me, Arietty Moonfall, and send me a tell! See you then! Smile

RE: Wayfarers of Eorzea - Miriamele - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 11:18 AM)rachelfalcon Wrote: i am also interested in joining!

Hello! We are still open to new recruits! I'm on quite a lot so look out for me, Arietty Moonfall, and send me a tell! Hope to hear from you soon!