Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maelstrom Command - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maelstrom Command (/showthread.php?tid=12900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Maelstrom Command - Nebbs - 06-10-2017

Hi,

I dropped an app in a few days ago, not heard anything back yet.

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 06-25-2017

[Image: 8pfcBKO.jpg]

That's right! After 8+ months of searching, we finally got a large plot in the Mist!!

We'll be moving to Mist Ward 7, Plot 2 in Stormblood patch 4.1 (assuming that this is the patch where the FC house moving features are implemented)

Maelstrom Command LS NEWS:
  • Interviewed for an IC article for the Crystal Chronicle
  • Maelstrom Command struck a deal with the Realmsward Initiative IC
  • We kicked off our To the Skies RP plot with a briefing event
  • We got a Mist Large!!
  • Stormblood released :o
  • We're taking a few weeks off of RP to play through the content

RE: Maelstrom Command - Nicholas Graveshire - 07-18-2017

Filling out an app now!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Yian Kutku - 07-28-2017

Not sure if this is the place to mention it, but the advertisement for this LS on Tumblr has a slight issue with the TinyURL.

Screenshot I'm too lazy to crop or edit

Basically TinyURL warns me that the link to this thread (tinyurl.com/maelstrom-command) is spam.

Not sure if it's fixable (I have little to no experience with TinyURL outside of clicking on its links), but just thought you'd like a heads-up.

(This may also only apply to my connection; both wired and mobile data have the same issue, though, so it's at least region-wise.)

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 07-31-2017

(07-28-2017, 03:42 AM)Yian Kutku Wrote: Not sure if this is the place to mention it, but the advertisement for this LS on Tumblr has a slight issue with the TinyURL.

Screenshot I'm too lazy to crop or edit

Basically TinyURL warns me that the link to this thread (tinyurl.com/maelstrom-command) is spam.

Not sure if it's fixable (I have little to no experience with TinyURL outside of clicking on its links), but just thought you'd like a heads-up.

(This may also only apply to my connection; both wired and mobile data have the same issue, though, so it's at least region-wise.)

This is the perfect place to let us know – thanks so much! I'll have a look into what's going on with that and see what I can do. Thumbsup

RE: Maelstrom Command - Krystrael - 08-22-2017

I'm just posting here to let you know that I have sent in an app. : )

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 11-30-2017

We've been busy, busy, busy!!
  • Kicked off our Stormblood MSQ series recently! We are now gradually RPing through the MSQ
  • We are now ICly stationed in Gyr Abania (for all who want to be there IC)
  • We ICly destroyed our old small house in the Mist via an All Saint's Wake haunting event in which a murder (a flock? a crew?) of carbuncles exploded the place
  • We moved to a Large plot in the Mist! (W7/P2) ICly & OOCly
  • Sylb is OOCly giving Free Company members 300k for each room that they design as an open RP space in the new house!
  • Kicking off a regular recurring casual RP night this week
  • Opening up recruitment to Freelancers from the Flames & Adders to join up! Main characters only

RE: Maelstrom Command - Arlia Kreiston - 01-13-2018

takes a peek inside the thread
Ah-hrm...

Don't s'pose Maelstrom Command is still around and about? Smile

RE: Maelstrom Command - Sounsyy - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 11:05 PM)Arlia Kreiston Wrote: takes a peek inside the thread
Ah-hrm...

Don't s'pose Maelstrom Command is still around and about? :)

We are! ^^ Quite a few of us took a little holiday hiatus, but we're still here!

RE: Maelstrom Command - A'kiyan Grievars - 01-17-2018

New to this type of RP but still interested. Sent in an app Smile.