Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shamad Conde - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Shamad Conde (/showthread.php?tid=1299)

Shamad Conde - Shamadconde - 05-27-2012

I. RL Info (if you want)

RL Name: Mike
RL Age: 29 
Timezone: Mountain
RL Gender: M
Why do you like to RP? I used to do it as a form of therapy for PTSD and got hooked!

II. Basic info

Characters: Shamad Conde
Current primary linkshell: N/A

III. RP Preferences

RP style (Light, medium, or heavy)? Medium to heavy

Are you willing to RP a fight scene in game? If so, preferred method of combat? Yes and I don't really have a preference.(/randoming, skill based, etc)

Are you willing to take major injuries in game? Yes (ie limb loss, comas, etc.)

Under what circumstances, if any, would you allow your character to be killed off? If it saves the world or largish group of people.

Are you willing to RP romance in game? How far are you willing to go? Yes but having no experience in RL, will be awkward. I'd say PG-13. No cyber.

What kind of non-romantic RP relationships are you seeking? Open to anything.(family ties, etc)

How far from the actual lore are you willing to stray? I'm willing to bend it as long as the ability to retcon is retained.

Views on chat functions (IC vs OOC in /party, /linkshell, /say)? I'm a sheep. I just go with the flow.

Will most of your RP be confined in a single linkshell or will you try to RP with as many as possible? I'll Rp with anyone.

Seeking: LS or RP partner.

How do you prefer to be contacted? (PM or post in this thread) I'm good with either.

Re: Shamad Conde - Eternal Darkness - 05-29-2012

You know, I was just thinking to myself after reading the latest headline bulletin: "Man... I miss Shamad." Lo-and-behold, I find this little gem. Welcome back good sir.

Incase you forgot, my first character was Nedral. Went through some drastic changes to my roll play persona, which still isn't 100% ready, but close at a meager 98%. Now with the coming inclusion of the male Miqo'te, I've branched out a little.

Re: Shamad Conde - Shamadconde - 05-29-2012

:o Big Grin There really needs to be one for dropped jaw cause I just pulled mine off the floor.

Re: Shamad Conde - Eternal Darkness - 05-30-2012

Shamadconde Wrote::o Big Grin There really needs to be one for dropped jaw cause I just pulled mine off the floor.

Lol, indeed, that is a much needed emoticon. So how are you doing? Have you been playing the game lately? I've been kinda on and off the past few weeks, finishing up school, working and packing to move to San Diego in 2 weeks.

Re: Shamad Conde - Shamadconde - 05-30-2012

I just restarted today.

Re: Shamad Conde - Eternal Darkness - 06-02-2012

Well we should hook up or something. I'm slowly working my way to level 30 before 2.0 comes out, which i'm nearly there, so I can get that gobboue (spelling) mount. And I need some peeps to help me in one of my grand company quests.

Re: Shamad Conde - Shamadconde - 06-02-2012

Sounds like fun! I'd love to get my own derp-mobile.

Re: Shamad Conde - Eternal Darkness - 06-20-2012

Shamadconde Wrote:Sounds like fun! I'd love to get my own derp-mobile.

Yes indeed. Sorry I've been gone for 18 days; I finally graduated college and moved to California, so needless to say I've been busy. But I'm looking forward to jumping back in!