Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST (/showthread.php?tid=13405)

Pages: 1 2 3

Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Sylastair - 09-14-2015

[Image: MjAxMy1lYmExNTAzYTRlYjIwYjky_5168b8c86e05e.png]

IT IS TIME.

Reiner Dorn is getting married. And when someone get's married, there is only one thing to do... Throw a massive party at the Golden Saucer and party so hard your /cousin's/ liver hurts. Flynt plans to ensure everyone is responsible as possible of course... But expect a good amount of drinking, gambling, laughing and probably a decent amount of rough-housing. 

Games will include: 

Invite is open to any and all who either know Reiner, go to the Golden Saucer, or just want to have some fun and meet some people! If you have have any questions, please contact either Flynt Knoltros, Jakob Baneblade or Reiner Dorn. I am super excited to see you all there, and first drink is on Flynt!

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Seye Qhesu - 09-14-2015

*duct tapes chest down and puts on manly voice* "I'm here for the cupcakes. . .And chicks. Yeah! Chicks! *rushes to refreshment table*

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Vallerin Hortimont - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 09:30 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: *duct tapes chest down and puts on manly voice* "I'm here for the cupcakes. . .And chicks. Yeah! Chicks! *rushes to refreshment table*
I read this in Mulan's man voice from that awesome movie. I forgot the name of it though.

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Arcian - 09-14-2015

Arcian will definitely be in attendance. Because reasons.

Reasons that may or may not involve copious amounts of alcohol.

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Star Lin - 09-15-2015

John will be there but how long he stays before he's scare off by the noise and high level of aether vibration that would be surrounding the place is another question.

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 10:44 PM)Vallerin Hortimont Wrote: I read this in Mulan's man voice from that awesome movie. I forgot the name of it though.

[Image: gif.gif]
ping Laugh

and i am curious to see how female crashers are handled. i had a lovely elegant lady at my party when it happened, she had such a strong voice that went well with her five o'clock shadow.

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Flashhelix - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:55 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 10:44 PM)Vallerin Hortimont Wrote: I read this in Mulan's man voice from that awesome movie. I forgot the name of it though.

ping Laugh

and i am curious to see how female crashers are handled. i had a lovely elegant lady at my party when it happened, she had such a strong voice that went well with her five o'clock shadow.

Please don't diss the illustrious Lady Gwenneth.

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 02:27 AM)Flashhelix Wrote: Please don't diss the illustrious Lady Gwenneth.
oh i'm not at all, she was an utter joy to have and i was thrilled to meet her. ;3

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Seye Qhesu - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 10:44 PM)Vallerin Hortimont Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 09:30 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote: *duct tapes chest down and puts on manly voice* "I'm here for the cupcakes. . .And chicks. Yeah! Chicks! *rushes to refreshment table*
I read this in Mulan's man voice from that awesome movie. I forgot the name of it though.
Mulan? ^_^

She will make a man out if you!

And yes. I have a disguise ready. She thinks it is awesome but Reiner and Jakob will obviously see through it but they know Flower is so I'm 75% sure she won't get kicked out. /nod

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - ProvaDiServo - 09-15-2015

Will be there. To school in monster toss

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - -no longer matters- - 09-15-2015

I'll be there if it's still going on after 10pm est (12 hour work shift every Friday.)

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Sylastair - 09-16-2015

ping Laugh

Hey, just because it's a bachelor party doesn't mean women can't come! Though, br ready for a testosterone filled thriller the likes of which only Predator and Ron Swanson have achieved. All joking aside, if you know reiner, like drinking, or just want to party, come on down!

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Seye Qhesu - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 12:33 PM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote:

ping Laugh

Hey, just because it's a bachelor party doesn't mean women can't come! Though, br ready for a testosterone filled thriller the likes of which only Predator and Ron Swanson have achieved. All joking aside, if you know reiner, like drinking, or just want to party, come on down!
You just want women to come because you need more strippwrs. We know your plan!

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Sylastair - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 12:50 PM)Kaguya Nightsong Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 12:33 PM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote:

ping Laugh

You just want women to come because you need more strippwrs. We know your plan!
>_>
<_<
>_>
*flees*

RE: Reiner Dorn Bachelor Party! Sept. 18th @ 8PM! EST - Ninina Nina - 09-16-2015

I'm not saying there is going to be entertainment provided by no more than five but no less than three ladies of morally questionable taste.

I'm also not saying there isn't.