Hydaelyn Role-Players
What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? (/showthread.php?tid=13596)

What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Capheira - 09-26-2015

Snowballs.

Yes, hello. Please don't throw fruit at me! Cactuar

Capheira here, new to the forums and FFXIV-based roleplay as a whole. I've dabbled in 1.0, and the initial release of ARR on another server, though never for any great length of time, nor in a roleplay sense. That being said, prior to finding myself here among you, I have been roleplaying for almost two years in varied environments and am sincerely look forward to seeing what the community has to offer. Information on my play-style can be found in the directory.

To date, I have been RPing on Balmung for an approximate week, and already had the absolute pleasure of meeting a few wonderful characters. For those whom I've not yet encountered; I play the roguish Odette Saoirse - a bawdy, rough 'n' tumble sailor with a heart of gold, a terrible sense of direction and a penchant for all things intrigue, music and liquor. 

IRL; I'm currently freelancing as a Graphic Designer while I obtain my qualifications in the same field. I intend to use these skills here also, and contribute in this area as required. Currently, I am in the process of putting together a wikia page for my character.

Questions, comments, RP requests are welcome.
See you in game!

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Nodem - 09-26-2015

*hides fruit*

Welcome to Balmung and the RPC.

Also that was a good introduction... Hehe... Snowballs...

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Nebbs - 09-26-2015

Well I would ask the Snowperson which gender they identify with, balls or not. I understand such things are easy to adjust in this species.

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Faye - 09-26-2015

Welcome! Big Grin It was fun RPing with you on Thursday! Looking forward to more in the future!

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - SicketySix - 09-26-2015

Ughh, get out. Now please.

(jk)

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Candor - 09-26-2015

Groooan!

Capheira is an awful roleplayer! I mean, she inspired me to come back to FF14, roll up an awesome new character, and GM a handful of plots that I'm having a lot of fun with. Really, how terrible can someone be?! 4 Srs!

Show Content

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Telluride - 09-27-2015

Oh, I met this one. Quite the find. We'll need to introduce her to the delight that is Madjack Red... and RP. Much, much RP.

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Ashianna - 09-27-2015

Hello and welcome! It's good to see you here on the forums. I enjoyed the rp with you and Nero the other night, alas the weather had other plans. We lost power for a good hour or so, hence why I dropped off the face of Eorzea. Frustrated Hopefully, we'll get another chance in the future!

*is now in the mood to build a snowman*

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - Capheira - 09-29-2015

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm eagerly awaiting the opportunity to RP with you all again, and meeting those not yet met. Don't be a stranger! (IC liquor always helps. Sometimes OOC liquor too.) See you in game!

RE: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? - ChewableMorphine - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 09:06 PM)Capheira Wrote: Sometimes OOC liquor too.) 

Do you think I RP sober? Welcome aboard, newcomer.