Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=13759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - SicketySix - 08-31-2016

That is the worst. Play a 10 letter word. 15pts.
They play a 3 letter word, 55pts.

I refuse to play Words with Friends anymore lol

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Parvacake - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 06:15 PM)SicketySix Wrote: That is the worst. Play a 10 letter word. 15pts.

My uncle will play something super dumb like ZA or TAJES or AR and put them in the middle of a word cluster and then all those words become new words and UGH.

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - SicketySix - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 06:45 PM)Lililove Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 06:15 PM)SicketySix Wrote: That is the worst. Play a 10 letter word. 15pts.

My uncle will play something super dumb like ZA or TAJES or AR and put them in the middle of a word cluster and then all those words become new words and UGH.

Yep! For me, Words with Friends turns into "Words with Former Friends"

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Parvacake - 09-08-2016

[youtube]_3ccHzbMwVA[/youtube]

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Cecily Jisi - 09-08-2016

[Image: WtEwqiZ.jpg]
Need I say more?

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Parvacake - 09-18-2016

[Image: 51AwJ72ol1L._SL300_.jpg]

So tonight in random crap found on the internet...enjoy.

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Dreams of Priapia - 09-18-2016

You have nothing to do? Well, you could always get creeped out by this music video released by one of my favorite bands.

Seriously, I have no idea what is happening here (especially at the two minute mark), but I love it.

[youtube]wUL5lnd9iXI[/youtube]

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Cecily Jisi - 09-19-2016

(09-18-2016, 07:22 PM)Dreams of Priapia Wrote: You have nothing to do? Well, you could always get creeped out by this music video released by one of my favorite bands.

Seriously, I have no idea what is happening here (especially at the two minute mark), but I love it.

[youtube]wUL5lnd9iXI[/youtube]

Every time I see that band name, I am disappointed in the lack of Gavin Free.

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Dreams of Priapia - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 08:24 AM)Cecily Jisi Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:22 PM)Dreams of Priapia Wrote: You have nothing to do? Well, you could always get creeped out by this music video released by one of my favorite bands.

Every time I see that band name, I am disappointed in the lack of Gavin Free.

His first little role on RvB (1:30) is still one of the funniest moments in the entire series for me ( also because of how consistent they are on ensuring that from that point onward no one can ever pronounce it correctly for seasons to come ).

[youtube]suMqR4zzlso[/youtube]

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Cecily Jisi - 09-26-2016

[Image: pIn8vs7.jpg]

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-27-2017

Bumping this because you know someone's gonna get antsy in just under 2 hours.

RIP americans getting off work.

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Askier - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 08:08 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Bumping this because you know someone's gonna get antsy in just under 2 hours.

RIP americans getting off work.

Some of us still have many hours to go Franz! Way to exclude us. Gosh! Xp

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Videra - 02-27-2017

Well, I have absolutely nothing to do and discovered that off season Overwatch competitive is awful. How's everyone else here doing? Anything interesting happen this Monday?

RE: The Official "I Have Nothing to Do, Entertain Me" Thread - Sylentmana - 02-28-2017

Just sitting here getting my body ready for the new Zelda coming out this Friday along with the Switch.