Hydaelyn Role-Players
HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? (/showthread.php?tid=13802)

HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Aucus - 10-07-2015

*Waves in greetings to everyone* ((ooc for rest of message just to make it more convenient)) 
Hi everyone, 
I am an old new, new old returning player! You see, I bought the game in pre-release a long time ago and whit all the issues and the game play at the time; I left with only a few hours of game time in. I am now ready to come back and have the full intention of getting the new expansion and being active. I love to game during winter hehe.
So I am looking for a social friend to show me the ropes, spend some time with me and send me a referral so he/she can get free goodies Wink 

A bit more about me. 
I am french Canadian (sorry for the spelling mistakes) 30yo and a woman... 
I am somewhat of a flexible and forgiving Role player. Meaning that I do not mind joining in non role play activities and so on. 
One of the thing I love the most about MMO is to get to know new people. I am still friends whit people I use to RP with in Istaria back in 2002. 
I am in the -5 time zone and would be on evening about 4h30 to 10pm and on weekends.
Please PM me if you want to be my friend and so I can provide my e-mail for the referral !! Looking forward to get to meet all of you!

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Warren Castille - 10-07-2015

I've already got one friend hooked up to my IV drip giving me free loot but someone here's bound to scoop you up!

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Faye - 10-07-2015

I've got my referral, but welcome back! Smile

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Aucus - 10-07-2015

Thank you for responding and saying hi Smile Looking forward to talk with you! 

Still looking for new friends and referral hehe

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - SicketySix - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 05:02 PM)Aucus Wrote: Thank you for responding and saying hi Smile Looking forward to talk with you! 

Still looking for new friends and referral hehe

Uhh I will!

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Aucus - 10-07-2015

Hi SicketySix. Thank you for volunteering but someone add already PM me before that. So all done and registered already. I do look forward to meeting you in game! Have a great evening.

Aucus

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Lydia Lightfoot - 10-07-2015

I'm always on the market for more friends, regardless of referral, so if you'll be playing on Balmung feel free to shoot me a message in-game any time you feel like it. :)

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - SicketySix - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 05:30 PM)Aucus Wrote: Hi SicketySix. Thank you for volunteering but someone add already PM me before that. So all done and registered already. I do look forward to meeting you in game! Have a great evening.

Aucus
Nope sorry, only friends if I get the referral lmao

Just kidding, welcome to the RPC!

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Aucus - 10-22-2015

(10-07-2015, 05:32 PM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: I'm always on the market for more friends, regardless of referral, so if you'll be playing on Balmung feel free to shoot me a message in-game any time you feel like it. Smile

I am finally moved to Balmung Big Grin I will try to send a tell tonight or this weekend to get in touch! Looking forward to meeting more people.

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Garalona - 10-22-2015

Yay, French Canadians! I follow a few Let's Players from Quebec as well, I hear it's a great place. It's also nice to have more people over 30 around as well.

I hope you enjoy Balmung!

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Aucus - 10-23-2015

(10-22-2015, 05:09 PM)Garalona Wrote: Yay, French Canadians! I follow a few Let's Players from Quebec as well, I hear it's a great place. It's also nice to have more people over 30 around as well.

Haha yes its a great place to visit. Add one of my gaming buddies visit this summer. He really enjoyed all the different type of foods.
Hope to get a chance to talk in game Smile 
I will be around tonight and most of the weekend ^^

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - SicketySix - 10-23-2015

(10-22-2015, 05:09 PM)Garalona Wrote: Yay, French Canadians! I follow a few Let's Players from Quebec as well, I hear it's a great place. It's also nice to have more people over 30 around as well.

Thumbsup

My family is also French Canadian, although that was a ways back. But still, give people my latest name which is French and people just look at me like "wut?"

RE: HI! Want to me my refferal and friend?? - Roe Dad - 10-23-2015

Welcome!