Hydaelyn Role-Players
Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse (/showthread.php?tid=14215)

Pages: 1 2

Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Ozma - 11-08-2015

Currently at work with a piling paperwork that needs my immediate attention so I really shouldn't be doing this but figured I wanted to be bad! 

Started doodling on MS Paint with my mouse. It was originally supposed to have become a male Elezen but towards the end I realized the head was too fat to resemble Master Alphinaud and so it ended up becoming a Moogle. To be more specific he was originally drawn to wield a broken stick and become the Mender of Sticks you find at Moghome... but somehow ended up wielding a Corrupted Ashbringer instead for lols. 

[Image: 155t4xf.jpg]

Enjoy.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Alderique - 11-08-2015

Male Elezen are so rare they cannot even be drawn.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Kasumi - 11-08-2015

I... what?

What's this? I'm.. I'm moved to tears?!

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Swygynwyzn - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 05:37 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I... what?

What's this? I'm.. I'm moved to tears?!
*consoles Tort and Kasumi* Its ok kids. *wipes a single tear* Its beautiful

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Ozma - 11-09-2015

[Image: 24zdi6t.png]

Lolorito drawn as I would have drawn if I was 8 years old armed with crayons and spare time to kill. Software/hardware used was Microsoft Paint and a 5 year old hp mouse from work. Ah and no I'm not an artist, at least I don't call myself that anyway.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Cliodhna Eoghan - 11-10-2015

omg these are cute....can....can i have one? Blush i'll totes understand if you don't want to but i'd love one of clio x3

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Ozma - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 01:36 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: omg these are cute....can....can i have one? Blush i'll totes understand if you don't want to but i'd love one of clio x3

Well I have nothing better to do during the 8 hour shifts in front of a computer. Post a SS of your character and it shall be drawn with utmost 8 year old's accuracy.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Ozma - 11-10-2015

[Image: 23i87s5.png]

Lahabrea in a suit that gives anyone boobs.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - Ozma - 11-12-2015

[Image: 14muqsy.png]

As someone who has to deal with these on daily basis when they malfunction I thought I'd personify it in my spare time.

RE: Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse - LiadansWhisper - 11-12-2015

I have to admit, the corrupted ashbringer is a nice touch.

(11-12-2015, 03:28 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I have to admit, the corrupted ashbringer is a nice touch.
I wish I raided during Vanilla or BC lol ;;;

[Image: wprtc.png]

Random Elezen saying a line often said by Otohime Mutsumi from Love Hina while wearing the Lazy Kitten headgear you can craft from Ragnarok Online, accompanied by a voidsent minion.

(11-12-2015, 03:33 PM)Ozma Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:28 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I have to admit, the corrupted ashbringer is a nice touch.

Don't need to. Roll a Ret Pally. That's one of the skins for their Artifact in Legion.

(11-12-2015, 05:12 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 03:33 PM)Ozma Wrote:

Don't need to.  Roll a Ret Pally.  That's one of the skins for their Artifact in Legion.
Not the "Corrupted" one I think? Or unless they had it as one of the skins. But even then my main has and will always be a warrior. Unfortunately I really didn't like the random weapons they gave warriors. They sound "epic"ish but we could have gotten other more noteable weapons from existing lore =S

(11-12-2015, 05:19 PM)Ozma Wrote: Not the "Corrupted" one I think? Or unless they had it as one of the skins. But even then my main has and will always be a warrior. Unfortunately I really didn't like the random weapons they gave warriors. They sound "epic"ish but we could have gotten other more noteable weapons from existing lore =S

The skins shown at Blizzcon were just the first. They are adding a lot more skins, and one of them is supposed to be the corrupted one. Smile