Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for RP! (/showthread.php?tid=14641)

Looking for RP! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-16-2015

[Image: 00sPSQN.png]
Lofen, age 23

Lofen's introdcution:
"My name is Lofen, a keeper who only a few months ago was kidnapped into slavery leaving his home in a blazing fire, escaped to then hiding in Lominsa, saved by a stranger and worked my way through debt. Now learning to become a Arcanist, I am working as a merchant's apprentice trying to gain gil without getting killed..."

Anyways, hi everyone! I am here looking for contacts and for Lofen to make friends. In short I would say Lofen's personality is timid but is very energetic when relaxed. He would love to help out anyone he can whether it will be with social, combat, even trade or just have a conversation. Smile So, feel free to hit me up in-game or through the forums!

RE: Looking for RP! - Noamancy - 12-16-2015

\o/ Me! Me! ME! Pick ME! PLEASE Pick me!!!

Errm...sorry! Add Noa Lanbatal in game, I'd LOVE to meet with you and see what sort of character you have, possibly create some connections and even get you involved heavily with some epic RP!

RE: Looking for RP! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 10:00 PM)Noamancy Wrote: \o/ Me! Me! ME! Pick ME! PLEASE Pick me!!!

Errm...sorry! Add Noa Lanbatal in game, I'd LOVE to meet with you and see what sort of character you have, possibly create some connections and even get you involved heavily with some epic RP!

Consider you added! Big Grin

RE: Looking for RP! - S'imba - 12-16-2015

Sounds interesting hit me up sometime and I'd be thrilled to rp.

RE: Looking for RP! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 10:41 PM)S Wrote: Sounds interesting hit me up sometime and I'd be thrilled to rp.
Will do, I'll send a request!

RE: Looking for RP! - JudicialHunter - 12-16-2015

Hiya! I'd be happy to RP with you! ^^

Overall, Rihxo's pretty bubbly and easygoing, so I think they'd get along! PM me or find me in-game if you'd like to RP with me! My wiki's in my signature if you wanna take a peek.

RE: Looking for RP! - MissMizzy - 12-16-2015

Hey! I believe I saw you in my FC for a little while...anyway sounds like someone Elza would be happy to meet. Smile (she is a Keeper as well) PM me or add Elza Fairhan in game if you are interested!

RE: Looking for RP! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:55 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote: Hey! I believe I saw you in my FC for a little while...anyway sounds like someone Elza would be happy to meet. Smile (she is a Keeper as well) PM me or add Elza Fairhan in game if you are interested!
Indeed I was...I will add you when I can. Smile

RE: Looking for RP! - Koh'a Vhefra - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 11:38 PM)SilentNights1509 Wrote: Hiya! I'd be happy to RP with you! ^^

Overall, Rihxo's pretty bubbly and easygoing, so I think they'd get along! PM me or find me in-game if you'd like to RP with me! My wiki's in my signature if you wanna take a peek.
Hi! Smile I will add you when I got online! ^^