Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST (/showthread.php?tid=15086)

Pages: 1 2

Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 01-29-2016

[Image: Wayfarer%27s_logo2k.png]
Valentione's Day Singles Night
[Image: Wayfarersrest.png]

Feeling lonely? Worried that you might spend another Valentione's Day alone? Fear not! For we have the solution for you! On the 11th day of this moon, the Wayfarers of Eorzea are holding a night for those who are looking for that special someone. Anyone looking for a significant other is welcome regardless of orientation and your first drink is on us!

But how do I know what someone is looking for? Wouldn't that be awkward?

Simple! Those who are looking for a female companion wear something red, while those looking for a male companion wear something blue. If interested in both, wear something purple. This could be your shirt, a hat, anything that stands out! Just be sure you only wear one color.
We will start gathering and serving on the 7th toll(7pm CST) and will serve until the 10th(10pm CST) at Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet.

-------------------------------------OOC----------------------------------------

Where: Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet
When: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST, February 11th

Good Morning Everyone! Or Good Evening, Good Afternoon, or Good Night!

We are hosting a special Singles Night in honor of Valentione's Day. This is an event in which a character, whom are looking for a romantic interest, can meet with others who are interested in the same brand of RP or just a new friend to see where things go. We of course are not promising that you will find someone, but we do encourage mingling. Don't be afraid to buy another character a drink, sit a table with a group, or even talk to someone at the bar. Speaking of, this is completely free to attend. Nothing costs any actual currency; even if your character might have to give a few gil for drinks nothing is really traded.

This isn't a side event that our company puts on to give our members something to do; it's a major part of what our company is. And so, we have a full staff to give the full experience and service that you would expect in our world. Friendly staff, prompt service, and a lively atmosphere.

We look forward to seeing new and familiar faces alike. If you are interested in looking at feedback/reviews from our last Singles Night event there is a link below. Take care everyone and have a good one!

Last Month's Event

-----------------------------------Updates-------------------------------------

Our own Elza Fairhan is hosting a Sub-event to go along with our Main Event.

Quote:Along with the flyer to the Wayfarer’s Singles Night posted on the notice boards in the city, there also reads a small letter with many pages and envelopes attached with bright red ribbons that reads…

‘ Menphina needs help this Valentiones season! In order to help people break the ice, we have also created an optional but fun and simple Compatibility Quiz that you can take before the event and mail to us. If completed, results will be mailed to participants anonymously before the event. ‘

(( Came up with this fun quiz as a special option in the spirit of Valentines. Not at all required to attend the Wayfarer's Singles Night, and all results and questions will remain anonymous to others. If entered, you will receive the results by game in mail with at least the Top 5. results (or maybe more depending on how many participate.) If you would like to participate, please PM missmizzy4 with the filled out quiz, or send me the questions in an ask, or even in game if preferred! ))
You can find the full post here: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 01-31-2016

Updated with information on our Sub-Event!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - Yandros - 02-01-2016

Damn....it falls on a monday....  Well, I hope it goes wonderful for you!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - MissMizzy - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 12:24 AM)Yandros Wrote: Damn....it falls on a monday....  Well, I hope it goes wonderful for you!
It is Februray 11th, so on a Thursday. Hope this helps! Smile

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 02-01-2016

Edit: Someone already corrected this, sorry

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - Yandros - 02-01-2016

That's what I get for mixing up my calendar, heh.  But alas, Thursdays are still difficult!  Blast.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - siclest - 02-03-2016

Nice... always love our monthly Singles nights. Always fun seeing everyone come in in their colors.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - MissMizzy - 02-03-2016

Just realized QUESTION: Can the waitresses and waiters who are single and working the event where the colours with their uniform? For instance have the same pieces on as the usual uniform, but just change the top or skirt colour temporarily? ^ ^

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 04:51 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote: Just realized QUESTION: Can the waitresses and waiters who are single and working the event where the colours with their uniform? For instance have the same pieces on as the usual uniform, but just change the top or skirt colour temporarily? ^ ^

While I would hate to have to re-dye your uniform I wouldn't be against it. : )
Just make sure to tell them you are still on the job. lol

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - MissMizzy - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 05:03 PM)RiniKett Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 04:51 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote: Just realized QUESTION: Can the waitresses and waiters who are single and working the event where the colours with their uniform? For instance have the same pieces on as the usual uniform, but just change the top or skirt colour temporarily? ^ ^

While I would hate to have to re-dye your uniform I wouldn't be against it. : )
Just make sure to tell them you are still on the job. lol

Haha sure thing Smile But don't worry I can re-dye it back after XD I like dying things all thr time lolz

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 02-08-2016

Don't miss out on this Thursday! This is normally our most popular event of the month in terms of attendance. If you are looking for a Roleplaying partner there isn't a better time to find one!

Additionally, we now have an interesting Drink Vendor that has taken residence in our bar. Some might say that her drinks have peculiar...Side effects. Come enjoy a night of mingling, good service, and, of course, good company.

Take care and have a happy Valentine's Day as well.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - siclest - 02-11-2016

Tonights the night.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - Swashbuckler - 02-11-2016

Will see you guys and gals there!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - Yandros - 02-11-2016

YES!  I was able to get back in time to at least catch an hour or so of this.  Cheers to you folks for hosting.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Valentione's Day Singles Night, 2/11 7:00 CST - RiniKett - 02-11-2016

A huge thanks to everyone who came out! We had one of the biggest turnouts as of yet. It was getting hard to even keep up with posts at one point; if you were there you know what I mean! Thanks to our wonderful staff that helped put this on. I couldn't have done it without you guys. If you missed our Singles Night this month keep an eye out for it the next time!

Here are a few screenshots of the couples I notices and the event in general. Have a good one!

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201214.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_204300.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_204250.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201309.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201346.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201328.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201414.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_201356.png]

[Image: Ffxiv_02112016_204028.png]