Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST (/showthread.php?tid=15237)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Telluride - 02-12-2016

It's been a moon of flirtations, teases, happy sighs, and warm bodies and souls alike. You've batted eyes, exchanged gifts, consulted the cards, and experienced the thrill of a good serenade. The goddess Menphina and the Valentione family have spread their messages across the land, so what's left?

One more good time to send us off, that's what!

The performers of Eorzea call upon you to tend to yet another in our recurring series of community events:

A Show of Hearts!

[Image: 292.png?a=1104449334373]

When: Sunday, February 28th, 3pm EST

Where: The Phoenix Aria - The Goblet, Ward 4, Plot 41, to show off the newly remodeled basement

Final Performance Roster

Kasumi Gakunin
Nebula Stardancer
Savo Kesslivang
Odette Saoirse
Quri Ayaala
Marcellain Chevallier
Ciciru Ciru & Mina Keatley
Arrelaine Fashonti
Leanne Delphium
Aya Foxheart
Tiroro Roro
Nathan Telluride
Ciel Grayve

By now, you know the season, you've felt the season, and you've likely been aswim in all those sensations, but we call upon you to help us put a good close on this lovers' moon with a final twist. Cohosts Nathan Telluride and Ciel Grayve call to our veteran and new performers alike to prepare a 3-8 minute presentation - song, dance, stories, acting - for the following theme:

"Mad Love"

[Image: MadLoveLogo.png]

That's right, not your garden variety, boy-and-girl next door sort of little romance. We want to hear of odd love, epic love, desires and romances to turn even the most jaded heads or surprise even the oldest of old timers. Take us one step beyond candy hearts, handholding and sunsets!

[Image: 1406154851-7a7c5881708056a35dd0ca6c1baa3...k=nNyvKksI]

Guidelines for Perfomers

- This particular show is NOT meant to be a burlesque performance! With several guilds and troupes now offering some wonderful examples of that art, we'd like to step back to a more open and general-crowd-friendly format, less skin and more storyteller's and composer's art. You don't have to be demure, or refrain from flirtatiousness entirely, of course. That would be TOO mad.

- "Mad" is open for interpretation. It need not be horrific, insane, or mix Halloween with the season, although such ideas are certainly worthy of consideration. We simply want to focus on the less everyday sorts of stories of hearts and love, encouraging creativity and getting away from the typical romance that you've seen aplenty in this moon. (For the record, we are well aware that many of you are already picturing Harley Quinn and/or several show and movie references. We accept this little brush with pop culture to give you room to operate!)

[Image: madlove.jpg]

At the end of our show, stick around for a special message from the hosts to all of our bards, veteran and newbloods, who have contributed to our Singing Telegram initiative, and a sneak preview of next month's program.

We look forward to your attendance at this latest event in our monthy performance series. Support your local bards, ask questions or post thoughts in this thread, and keep an eye out for more information as we go.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Kasumi Gakunin - 02-13-2016

Kasumi loves to perform. Can I sign up?

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Nebbs - 02-13-2016

Put nebula down.. I think I can do a Mad thing.. yes yes. Perhaps I will do a repeat of Pirate Love, I get most requests for that Smile

[Image: tumblr_inline_ninxfjuhO81t46p26.gif]

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Savo - 02-13-2016

Me?[Image: Bill-the-Cat.png]

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Telluride - 02-13-2016

Mad updated with our first three performance volunteers.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Capheira - 02-13-2016

Excellent! Please pop Odette on the roster~ ♥

Updated!

So far, this one seems to be run by the ladies... so, fellas, listen up or step up.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Rosamund - 02-13-2016

I'd like to sign up one of my characters, Quri Ayaala, please.

Updated for more performance action.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Marcy - 02-13-2016

I am in, naturally! Put Marcy up for the performers list.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Vasque/Cici - 02-13-2016

Ciciru Ciru and Mina Keatley will perform together!

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Mina Rhaal - 02-13-2016

[Image: NbDjnOb.jpg]

A preview. <3

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Telluride - 02-14-2016

Updated for two more performances on the roster - and we expect even more to come.

Updated yet again to add Arrelaine to the roster.

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Mina Rhaal - 02-22-2016

This is coming up fast!

RE: A Show Of Hearts! February 28th, 3pm EST - Nebbs - 02-22-2016

Just a teaser, as Nebula will be channelling her saucy Pirate heritage

[Image: PiratePose.gif]