Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello there! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello there! (/showthread.php?tid=15496)

Hello there! - Haru-kun - 03-09-2016

Hey there, I'm Mitsuko Aikawa from the Tonberry server or Mitsuko Sato from the Balmung server.

I'm really bad at introducing myself, but I'm fairly quiet but super friendly if approached. My character, Mitsuko, is an Au Ra Xaela/Raen halfbreed with a immense love for both books and technology.

Uh, if you'd like to know more about her or myself then feel free to message me and ask. I promise I won't bite.....much!

RE: Hello there! - Faye - 03-09-2016

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: Hello there! - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-09-2016

Hiya, Mitsuko! Have you met many friends on Balmung yet? I'm assuming you're new to the server, so please forgive me if you're not. Smile

RE: Hello there! - Haru-kun - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 04:07 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Hiya, Mitsuko! Have you met many friends on Balmung yet? I'm assuming you're new to the server, so please forgive me if you're not. Smile
I'm still fairly new to the server itself, so I believe I've only met three or so people apart from being dragged into a fc to use their teleport buffs.
But I'm interested in making more friends the more I level my character, which has been hard thanks to lag but I'm sure a VPN should help with that.

RE: Hello there! - Kodie - 03-09-2016

Welcome!!!

I use WTFast to counter the lag myself, it's a paid service which is lame but it's worth it not to be rubber banding every time the weather gets weird. 

Say hi in-game if you like, I'm most often on O'sena Rhen or Summer Holly lately. Big Grin

RE: Hello there! - Faye - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 04:16 AM)Haru-kun Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 04:07 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Hiya, Mitsuko! Have you met many friends on Balmung yet? I'm assuming you're new to the server, so please forgive me if you're not. Smile
I'm still fairly new to the server itself, so I believe I've only met three or so people apart from being dragged into a fc to use their teleport buffs.
But I'm interested in making more friends the more I level my character, which has been hard thanks to lag but I'm sure a VPN should help with that.

Just keep in mind that using third-party programs like WTFast is against FFXIV's ToS! There's a very slim chance you'll actually be caught and punished, just keep in mind it's a possibility. It's probably best to keep that you're using an programs like that on the downlow.

(03-09-2016, 05:49 PM)Faye Wrote: Just keep in mind that using third-party programs like WTFast is against FFXIV's ToS! There's a very slim chance you'll actually be caught and punished, just keep in mind it's a possibility. It's probably best to keep that you're using an programs like that on the downlow.

That seems strange, since the lag is occurring exclusively regarding FF14 (I have no similar lag with other MMOs, nor with Netflix/Hulu, nor with general web browsing, and speed/latency tests report normal). I'm not sure I can believe that they would ban someone (removing said player's sub fees from SE's income) for resolving a problem which would otherwise have caused them to consider quitting (removing said player's sub fees from SE's income). I'm more inclined to think they'd prefer to keep making money. Big Grin

RE: Hello there! - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Welcome

RE: Hello there! - SicketySix - 03-15-2016

Welcome to the RPC and to Balmung!

If you are looking for more RP friends feel free to hit me up in-game or thru PM on the forums here. Character name is the same as my forum name here.