Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! It's an honour :D - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! It's an honour :D (/showthread.php?tid=15509)

Hello! It's an honour :D - Soren Lier - 03-10-2016

Hello to you all! o/

I'm Louise and my characters name is Soren Lier. I joined the Balmung server since I heard it was the main RP server but truth be told, I've generally been too shy to initiate much RP or talk to others since I arrived. I'm new to the game in general and I have a whole tonne of questions regarding lore and stories, but I'm eager to jump into RP as soon as I can!

Generally I go for serious, plot-driven RP. Dark and mature themes are ok, Soren is a Mercenary at present, so if you see me around and you think I won't be too much trouble then please don't hesitate to send me a tell. I try to be literate, coherent (unless I'm tipsy) and friendly at all times (^^)

On a personal note there's little to say. I live in the UK and work full-time, so I'm rarely around during the day on GMT. My work keeps me busy but my true passions are travel, languages, karaoke, sparkling wines and tequila-based cocktails. All in all I'm rather dull unless I'm drunk!

So yeah, please come say hi! I'm always happy to discuss plot, to RP or to just shoot the breeze for a while. Be excellent to each other <3 xxx

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Faye - 03-10-2016

Hello there, Louise! Big Grin Welcome to the RPC!

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Maril - 03-10-2016

Welcome aboard! o/

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Edgar - 03-10-2016

Welcome to the RPC, and Balmung! I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for you in-game.

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - A'mahri - 03-10-2016

Welcome to the RPC! I'll be sure to poke you in-game if I ever see you around. o/

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Aya - 03-10-2016

Welcome to the RPC! And to Balmung! I hope you find the RP you are looking for ^_^

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-10-2016

Hi there! My friends and I are mostly in US time zones, so I'm not sure how much overlap we might have, but you're welcome to throw things at me via tells to get attention if you want to see what we're up to any time. We're a pretty welcoming and goofy bunch! Big Grin

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Rosamund - 03-10-2016

Hello and welcome! Big Grin

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Soren Lier - 03-11-2016

Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome Big Grin You'll regret it when I start harassing you in game no doubt, but really thank you all the same. I'll see you around, I hope! xxx

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Kodie - 03-11-2016

Welcome to the group!!

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Cassandra - 03-11-2016

oooh, I fellow mercenary. Welcome aboard! While I'm EST, I am also a notorious night hawk, so feel free to toss me a tell in-game or PM here if you'd ever like to set up RPs. ^^

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - As'elena - 03-12-2016

Welcome fellow EU person! o/

RE: Hello! It's an honour :D - Roe Dad - 03-12-2016

Welcome