Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Greeting Long Overdue - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A Greeting Long Overdue (/showthread.php?tid=15520)

A Greeting Long Overdue - Chip - 03-11-2016

Hello there!

[Image: isopik12.jpg]

The name's Chip, but I also go by Mitsu. I respond to either!

I've been around the forum for awhile, and finally figured I should post some sort of greeting to all you fellow RPers out there. So here it is! Ta da!

--MMORPG background--

I've been playing FFXIV for quite awhile, but before that, I've had plenty of experience with other games. SWTOR was totally my jam until they totally redid the skill system and nerfed my favorite class. I've also played GW2, which was also very fun, and even Dofus once upon a time. I've always found myself coming back to FFXIV though, simply because of the graphics and the RP community. Totally my favorite MMORPG for sure!

--RP experience--

I've loved RP ever since I tried it back in my forum-RP days. The first time I RPed ingame was in SWTOR and I've been ultimately hooked. I've been RPing just about anything for a good 10 years or so. My style has grown with my writing and I can honestly say I play games just for the RP now Big Grin

--Character ideas/info--

At the moment I've got three characters in FFXIV, but currently only RP Chip and Asher.

They're an interesting bunch for sure. They also have wiki pages so don't be afraid to check them out! I try to keep them as up to date as possible.

--What kind of a role-player are you? Light, medium, or heavy?--

I range from medium, to heavy, to down right para-RP. It depends on whoever I'm RPing with, because I tend to conform to their length. It also depends on the current situation because sometimes I'll write more when I'm in the mood or really into a certain scene. I am definitely not one of those light/sentence RPers and I really really hate character limits if that tells you anything. Wink

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?-- (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I love reading, drawing, writing, anime, and gaming. I'm proud to call myself a geek or a nerd or whatever. Currently living the college life and I'm hoping to graduate this spring with a degree in CIS. I draw cats in my spare time and couldn't draw a human well enough to save my life. My favorite book series is the Queen's Blade by T.C. Southwell and if anyone has heard of or read that series I will be your best friend forever. I love spicy foods, cold weather, and rain. Miqo'te FTW! My favorite genre of music is modern/heavy rock and I also enjoy soundtracks from anime, video games, and movies.

Okay, that's enough about me! I look forward to meeting ya'll and possibly sharing some fun RP experiences together.

Stay classy! Cactuar

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Welcome

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - SicketySix - 03-15-2016

Well, I guess.....Welcome to the "Welcome Desk" side of the RPC!

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - Kodie - 03-15-2016

Welcome!!!

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - JudicialHunter - 03-15-2016

You finally introduced yourself! Yay! *confetti**...stares at T'khoa*

Really though, they're an awesome writer and I wish I had more time to RP with them. Give them your love!!

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - Chip - 03-16-2016

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

-confetti's Rihxo- Aw, thanks! It's been forever since we last RPed, agreed! Bouncy

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - SicketySix - 03-16-2016

WARNING: Thread rating -11/10
CAUSE OF ERROR: To much confetti

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - Chip - 03-16-2016

[Image: Volcano-Explosion-Anime-Victory-Gif.gif]

RE: A Greeting Long Overdue - Silinat - 03-16-2016

Welcome!