Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me (/showthread.php?tid=15591)

Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - fiercefaerie - 03-19-2016

Hey!! I'm looking for a RP FC on Mateus. I'm looking for one that doesn't mind me being restricted to only the weekends. Just to start off light but might become more active once school is over. Any suggestions?

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - LiadansWhisper - 03-19-2016

I would check out Linkshell Hall and see if any of those FC's/Linkshells fit what you want. Smile

Edit: However, I see you're on Mateus. I don't know if we have any RP FCs from that server advertising here. In fact, I think you're the only poster from Mateus I've seen. Undecided

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - SicketySix - 03-20-2016

I actually just checked and nope, don't see any there.

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - Momo - 03-20-2016

To be real with you...transfer.  If you really want to RP, pay the money to transfer to Balmung.  It is worth it.  Mateus...as far as I know doesn't have an RP community -at all-.  The two servers besides Balmung that do, aren't wide ranging, and probably have established groups that you would have to weave into.  Same for Balmung, but there is a lot more wiggle room!  Good luck, if you do transfer, make 8 characters and transfer them all so you have alts for later if you really want!

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - fiercefaerie - 03-20-2016

I guess I have to transfer then. Lol. I have one other character on Balmung. It doesn't seem like I have any other choice. Lol.

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - Cheezie - 03-21-2016

If you are going to transfer, I suggest you make several characters and then transfer, as it is the same fee for 1 character or 8 characters.  I know a lot of people like to have alts and that is the one cool thing Sqenix did for the server transfers.

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - fiercefaerie - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 11:02 AM)Cheezie Wrote: If you are going to transfer, I suggest you make several characters and then transfer, as it is the same fee for 1 character or 8 characters.  I know a lot of people like to have alts and that is the one cool thing Sqenix did for the server transfers.

I've already made the transfer already. It's alright though. I only have time for the one right now.

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - Maril - 03-21-2016

Since you are transferring, and if you are still looking for a guild, it may be worth mentioning if there's some themes you're generally interested in and/or your intensity of RP (Light/Medium/Heavy/Etc.) - that can help narrow it down a little for people who might be able to make a suggestion Smile

RE: Hello! Look for a FC to fit me - fiercefaerie - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 09:24 PM)Nailah Wrote: Since you are transferring, and if you are still looking for a guild, it may be worth mentioning if there's some themes you're generally interested in and/or your intensity of RP (Light/Medium/Heavy/Etc.) - that can help narrow it down a little for people who might be able to make a suggestion Smile

Actually someone on here messaged me and I joined their's and it's perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for