Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello hello, nice to meet you! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello hello, nice to meet you! (/showthread.php?tid=15687)

Hello hello, nice to meet you! - illust - 03-29-2016

Chocobo The name is Illust Days! I'm here to kick butt and chew bubblegum - and we're all out of butt. 

Terrible jokes aside, I'm a brand new player to FFXIV and brand new but very excited to be part of the RP community! 
It's been a few years since I've really been into any long-term RPing, most being forum based so I'm very interested in playing in-game with others and flexing the ol' phalanges. I prefer big chunky RPs, very descriptive and detailed, but since it's been awhile I'm happy to start off with simple character banter and the like.  
Still currently working on developing my character a bit more but I figured I'd introduce myself since there's already Linkshells I'm interested in! Also currently brushing up on the Lore, I'm only a few years behind, right? heehee

As for the girl behind the PC, I'm 23 living on the East Coast of the US! Video games are my blood and I spend far too much time playing them. When I'm not sitting in front of a screen I'm usually doing art projects, working out, working a job, or staring into a wall thinking about that one really cute sweater I saw for sale online I bet it's gone by now why didn't I just buy it when it was cheaper god I really wanted that sweater- oh shoot, sorry. 

Anyway, I think that's about it! If I missed something let me know and I'll add any additional info. Really looking forward to meeting you all, especially in-game!

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - SicketySix - 03-29-2016

You're adorable, I like you already. And yeah, you should of bought the sweater. The hell is wrong with you?!?!

That being said, Welcome to the game and the RPC!

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - A'mahri - 03-29-2016

Welcome to FFXIV and the RPC!
I hope you enjoy yourself! Everyone's super friendly~ (/)o vo)/)

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - Silinat - 03-29-2016

Welcome.

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - Kodie - 03-29-2016

Welcome!!!

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - Lydia Lightfoot - 03-29-2016

My brain immediately went to Captain Jack Sparrow mumbling "Why's the butt always gone..."

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - Yssen - 03-29-2016

Hello and welcome welcomes. ^ ^

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - illust - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:35 AM)SicketySix Wrote: You're adorable, I like you already. And yeah, you should of bought the sweater. The hell is wrong with you?!?!

That being said, Welcome to the game and the RPC!

Yes, I've tempted one of you already! mwahaha

Thank you~

RE: Hello hello, nice to meet you! - illust - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:43 AM)Mahrigold Wrote: Welcome to FFXIV and the RPC!
I hope you enjoy yourself! Everyone's super friendly~ (/)o vo)/)

(03-29-2016, 11:11 AM)Silinat Wrote: Welcome.

(03-29-2016, 01:37 PM)Kodie Wrote: Welcome!!!

(03-29-2016, 01:57 PM)O Wrote: My brain immediately went to Captain Jack Sparrow mumbling "Why's the butt always gone..."

(03-29-2016, 02:52 PM)Yssen Wrote: Hello and welcome welcomes. ^ ^

Thank you thank you all~ <3