Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. (/showthread.php?tid=16197)

LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Soren Lier - 05-20-2016

Hi all!

I started a thread on this a while back but it's long since been collecting dust in the depths of the forum. The plan was to get a group of people together in a linkshell who were interested in RPing members or other associates of the Maelstrom. As you might have guessed, it didn't exactly take off :3

And so, here I am! My character Soren is looking to join the Maelstrom and it'd be great if I had other people to RP such a scenario out with. I'm not looking solely for other members of the Maelstrom either. Any character who'd brush with them, oppose them, seek their assistance etc are all people I'm interested in meeting!

So! Look for me in game as Soren Kha and let's see what we can sort out. I don't bite, I promise.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Garza Redwing - 05-21-2016

Garza is a retired Maelstrom Pirate that has turned into a hunter-scholar. I'd love to RP with you if you're interested. Though I mostly just hunt monsters IC and the like. Let me know in game if you're ever interested o7.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Sounsyy - 05-21-2016

I play a current Storm Captain. When she's not buying information or working angles for the Maelstrom in Thanalan, she and her Levy protect the trade routes between Vesper and Limsa Lominsa. So if you need that sort of connection lemme know! I'm always down to do more Lominsan RP for Sounsyy.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Nebbs - 05-21-2016

Nebula does some special work for the maelstrom, from dealing with unsightly rashes to investigating the strange and bizarre. It is a great theme to run some stories under.

So I will keep an eye out when I am Limsa way.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Kodie - 05-21-2016

Korben is a Maelstrom Lieutenant recently returned to service after vanishing for a year, he just restored his memories and then returned to his commission, he's currently on light duty patrols.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Silinat - 05-21-2016

Isetaari serves as a civilian healer on a contract basis with the Maelstrom and generally accompanies Korben on his missions and patrols.
Feel free to pm me here or poke Isetaari Laurent in game.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Soren Lier - 05-21-2016

Wow, thank you all for getting back to me. I'll add you as soon as I'm on next, so long as that's ok with you all.

Garza I think we're already in a linkshell together, so I'll just steal your details from there.

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - As'elena - 05-21-2016

As'elena is a Knight of the Barracuda and thus part of the Maelstrom. I'm always up to meet more people who know what the best GC of the game is Wink

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Naja - 05-29-2016

Ooo Naja would definitely be interested. She's a member of the Maelstrom but also her mother is a former pirate. I'd love to do something piratey with her since her character's always been a total cinnamon roll. Hit me up on naja_eloquie on Skype or Naja Eloquie in game. Big Grin

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Nebbs - 05-29-2016

Hmm, can we make this a thing? Maybe pick an event to do Pirate at?

I sometimes go along to Wayward Star Bar evenings that are quite Pirate themed, I have even seen some on this topic there Wink . I even hired them for a mission to dump a mostly dead body at sea.

Anyone else got any event ideas we could Pirate at? 

A Pirate's life for me
[Image: tumblr_nc0ehvSg9X1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - As'elena - 07-10-2016

I remembered this thread and saw it was abandoned again with no real conclusion! So being the daring sailor I am, I'll bring it back from the depths to re-open this discussion/interest check with an announcement, seeing as it's honestly not big enough to warrant its own thread.

I started a Linkshell for anyone willing (and gods permit have space) to join one centered around Limsa Lominsa RP or just the entirety of Vylbrand!

The name of the Linkshell is; Knights and Pirates and can be found in the Linkshell List for Balmung.

Or just click this easy link right here:
Knights & Pirates

RE: LF members of the Maelstrom, Pirates etc. - Fox - 07-10-2016

So, I know you mentioned 'pirates', OP. -I do see now that it's a bit dated but regardless,

And while you might not be entirely considering sky-pirates; I run a smaller linkshell for a group I'm getting off the ground called Skywardens. We're a sky-pirate crew that runs the flags of Maelstrom. Smile More info can be found here if you'd like.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=16380