Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Roleplay Connections~! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Roleplay Connections~! (/showthread.php?tid=16697)

LF Roleplay Connections~! - Oyuu - 07-11-2016

I wanna make a few new roleplay buddies for my two main characters, and this worked for my alt of mine so what the heck. So, without further ado, introducing my two losers!

Oyuu Dataq
grumpy lizard wizard

[Image: ZIlwb8G.jpg]

Reserved, quiet and logical, Oyuu is one tall, intimidating bastard. Usually found looming in dark, mysterious places and brooding studying or teaching different disciplines of magic, reading in his study or out researching and travelling. He may be a little standoffish and lacking of tact, but he can make a loyal friend when someone makes the effort to get to know him. 

Possible prompts to get to know Oyuu: a fellow Astrologian, thaumaturge, someone looking for a mentor in magic, just bumping into him and shitting yourself at his resting bitchface. 

Rhen Xhansa
cheeky Limsan bartender

[Image: 1tkNxFI.jpg]

Rhen is a very kind and friendly Seeker of the Sun miqo'te, based in Limsa Lominsa where he works in a shitty, seedy bar. He's an expert at mixing drinks and loves a good chat and making friends. Scared of blood (will vomit at the sight of it) and has a history of crime, in particular thievery. Very approachable and of an outgoing nature, he's known to be a bit of a playboy. 

Possible prompts to get to know Rhen: A past connection in Limsa Lominsa or crime network, an ex-lover or old customer, in need of a thief or someone to serve a bar for an event? He's always looking for more work!

More about me: I'm an EU roleplayer and usually online every weekday after 6PM GMT+1, and available most weekends. I'm open to most roleplay, brief or serious, I just want to expand my horizons and meet some more people! Both of these characters have wikis which I have linked, so please give them a read if you want to know more. Would prefer to RP in game, but I'm open to Skype, too. I'll either be on Oyuu or Rhen in game, so send a /tell, or PM here on the forums to discuss possible meet-ups or storylines. 

Thanks for reading, take care! 

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Oyuu - 07-14-2016

*tumbleweed*

Bumping! I'll be playing on Rhen and Oyuu most evenings this week, get in touch and lets start something. ^^

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Kibu - 07-14-2016

I'm not sure if I'll see you on much considering I'm US Pacific timezone, but if I do see you on sometime I'll send you a holler and we can see how things go from there regarding characters and RP hooks? If you'd like, of course.

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Parvacake - 07-14-2016

Both characters look very nice and interesting Smile Given my hectic schedule, the most I can offer at the moment is Skype or forum RP! If either of those interest you, toss me a message and I can throw some characters your way Big Grin

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - ExAtomos - 07-14-2016

I may throw Valia at Oyuu... it may go well, it may go very badly...
XD

Feel free to check her wiki linked in my sig below!

If you would like, we can brainstorm a few reasons how they'd meet.

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Xerintha - 07-15-2016

I have just started playing again after a long absence. I haven't worked out the details about my character yet but one thing I do know is that she is fascinated by magic of all sorts. She's a Xaela Au Ra named Jaydhe Tokar. I've not RPd in forever but I have a LOT of experience with it. I miss it and would love to get involved again.

I posted this on the OoO thread too but wanted to touch base here too. I'll look for you in game! Wink

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Oyuu - 07-15-2016

(07-14-2016, 01:07 PM)Kibu Wrote: I'm not sure if I'll see you on much considering I'm US Pacific timezone, but if I do see you on sometime I'll send you a holler and we can see how things go from there regarding characters and RP hooks? If you'd like, of course.

I'll keep an eye out for you too, I stay up later on the weekends if that helps. Smile

(07-14-2016, 01:36 PM)Lililove Wrote: Both characters look very nice and interesting Smile Given my hectic schedule, the most I can offer at the moment is Skype or forum RP! If either of those interest you, toss me a message and I can throw some characters your way Big Grin

I usually don't move to Skype RP until I'm a little more familiar with the person I'm roleplaying with (I just use my generic Skype account 'cause I'm lazy) but we could talk shop through PMs or something? 

(07-14-2016, 02:13 PM)ExAtomos Wrote: I may throw Valia at Oyuu... it may go well, it may go very badly...
XD

Feel free to check her wiki linked in my sig below!

If you would like, we can brainstorm a few reasons how they'd meet.

How badly? Tongue I'll check her out and see if I can get in touch with you in game!

(07-15-2016, 02:06 AM)Xerintha Wrote: I have just started playing again after a long absence. I haven't worked out the details about my character yet but one thing I do know is that she is fascinated by magic of all sorts. She's a Xaela Au Ra named Jaydhe Tokar. I've not RPd in forever but I have a LOT of experience with it. I miss it and would love to get involved again.

I posted this on the OoO thread too but wanted to touch base here too. I'll look for you in game! Wink

I shall respond on our OoO thread, and shoot you a PM, thanks!

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Usagi-hime - 07-15-2016

Momo hasn't seen the grumpy lizard in a while, she'll make sure to pop by and see how him and the fire cat are doing. ~

(07-15-2016, 11:03 AM)Usagi-hime Wrote: Momo hasn't seen the grumpy lizard in a while, she'll make sure to pop by and see how him and the fire cat are doing. ~

You should visit us! We've missed our little Lala recruit~ uwu

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Xerintha - 07-15-2016

Thank you! I just wrote a book for you. :p

(07-15-2016, 01:24 PM)Xerintha Wrote: Thank you! I just wrote a book for you. :p

And I wrote one back, heh.

I'm online right now on Oyuu if anyone wanted to get in touch! Gonna be running a few dailies but will be hanging about once done with those~

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Kowa - 07-15-2016

Kowa is very much a quietly amused astrologian, so they should get a drink and talk about stars sometime!

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Ari Kagon - 07-15-2016

Ari is a former Astrologian understudy (Now moving on to become a renowned Scholar). I'm sure Oyuu and Ari would get along famously!

Also, Rhen might be interested in some side work with my FC which happens to do some freelancing in grey areas of the law. If we ever head over to Limsa, perhaps we can stumble by your bar.

Feel free to look me up sometime. ^_^

RE: LF Roleplay Connections~! - Oyuu - 08-23-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:54 PM)Kowa Wrote: Kowa is very much a quietly amused astrologian, so they should get a drink and talk about stars sometime!

(07-15-2016, 11:48 PM)Ari Kagon Wrote: Ari is a former Astrologian understudy (Now moving on to become a renowned Scholar). I'm sure Oyuu and Ari would get along famously!

Also, Rhen might be interested in some side work with my FC which happens to do some freelancing in grey areas of the law. If we ever head over to Limsa, perhaps we can stumble by your bar.

Feel free to look me up sometime. ^_^

Sorry for the delays on the replies, been pretty busy here with work and all. D; I'll be sure to contact you two in the near future and try and get something arranged.

Also, still up to making a few more friends and possible roleplay connections, hit me up here or in game if interested! ^^