Hydaelyn Role-Players
Valentine's Day - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Valentine's Day (/showthread.php?tid=1671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Valentine's Day - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 02-13-2013

I should've done this a day or two ago to give myself some more time... But what the hey?

I'd like to do a piece for Valentine's Day (though it may not be 100 percent finished on the day) and I'm open to sweet or silly suggestions. You can suggest your character, my character, existing FFXIV characters, monsters, and critters (Chocobos need love too), and have the scenario be comedic, romantic, or some weird combination of the two.

This does NOT have to be canon (i.e. some existing relationship) and whichever suggestion speaks most to me is the one I'll do. Though I know a lot of us are preoccupied with other projects, I welcome other artists to do Valentine's Day pictures for these suggestions as well and we can post them in this thread for fun. Maybe we can just post them when we get time even if it's after the sparkly hearts day.

Sorry if this is a lame idea, it just occurred to me as cute.

Participants:
(I'm not separating genders cus love is love.)
-Alothia
-Manari
-Siobhain
-Zesiro
-Kylin (In Valentine undies)
-Shippuu
-Deidre
-Zenge
-Risu
-Farridor (With nosebleed?)
-Paradyme
-Yssen
-Xenedra
-Eiri

Artists:
-Siobhain
-Shippu
-Deidre
-Mtoto
-Abaigael
-Eiri

RE: Valentine's Day - Deirdre - 02-13-2013

(I tried to do a project like this with smut, ran out of time but here it is anyways!)

What I think would be a fun idea if we're not doing it cannon, is put all the names of people who want to participate in a hat and draw pairs, and assign contributing artists to draw them!
Kinda late to be doing this tho, hahaha!

RE: Valentine's Day - Folken - 02-13-2013

Might as well use the Eorzea's version. Valentione's Day.

Sounds like it could work, but as Deir said, it's a bit late haha.

I'm all for it if we make it like a 'February' event! Big Grin

RE: Valentine's Day - Alothia - 02-13-2013

I can't draw worth a crap, but this sounds like fun. I'd like my name put in the hat, if that's okay!

RE: Valentine's Day - Manari - 02-13-2013

That sounds like are really fun idea to me!  *puts name in hat.*

RE: Valentine's Day - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 02-13-2013

Shippuu and Deidre are both geniuses. I vote this should be a February thing which gives us til the end of February to get the pieces done. I guess we'll take today and tomorrow for people to have time to see the thread and put their names into the proverbial hat. Artists that would like to take some of the pictures can put down their names too.

And tis now a Valentione's Day picture since we're keeping it all FFXIV.

Thank you guys. I'll edit the participants we have so far into the first post.

RE: Valentine's Day - Zesiro Ghalib - 02-13-2013

I would be tickled pink to have Zesiro be a part of this.

RE: Valentine's Day - Kylin - 02-13-2013

Ooh! Put me in the hat! I want Kylin in some smexy Valentione underwear or some such. Angel

I'll throw my name into both hats. Though I'm more for the idea of people coming up with their own pairings and ideas rather than randomizing matches. Both ways could be fun though. I'll most likely doodle up ideas I find amusing or interesting.

Could be cute to see what happens, gets us all mixed in rather than stick in our niches. Throw my name in to both hats please~

RE: Valentine's Day - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 02-13-2013

If we could get one more character and one more artist we'd be all even and stuff!

RE: Valentine's Day - Aysun - 02-13-2013

Throw Aysun in as a character (only if no one else volunteers). I'd draw but, ohgod. x3 I wants to give Shippuu a flower I'M SORRY HE'S JUST SO DAMN CUTE.

RE: Valentine's Day - Zenge - 02-13-2013

Zenge will join the fun!

(02-13-2013, 05:06 PM)Aysun Wrote: Throw Aysun in as a character (only if no one else volunteers). I'd draw but, ohgod. x3 I wants to give Shippuu a flower I'M SORRY HE'S JUST SO DAMN CUTE.

-gasp- Then he'd be the prettiest lalafell ever!
Show Content