Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung Seeking RP Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Balmung Seeking RP Connections (/showthread.php?tid=18013)

Balmung Seeking RP Connections - BlossomingLotus - 12-26-2016

\o/ Hi there!  I am looking for more long-term connections for my character Lex outside of his normal fc environment.  He is pretty career driven and because of that has not ventured out past what he does for a living and to return home occasionally to the islands to see his family or enjoy a day to himself.

Character:  Alexei Zolotse (His stage name does not go by a tribal name though he is a tribal miqo'te)
Tumblr: http://oceaneyedcoeurl.tumblr.com/

Laugh Update Adding Discord Information:  Lex#4204 Laugh
Dazed  Update #2:  Looking for someone to teach Lex swordsmanship or hand to hand combative, guy needs to eventually learn to defend himself when he's out and about.  He's naturally strong and graceful due to his career he just lacks the skill.

Race: Seeker - Tribal
Occupation(s):  A Rhythm and Blues Performer at the Gilded Pony/ Private Dance Instructor/Cookie monster (seriously he devours cookies for a living.)

Visual and Audio Traits:  He has a stutter that only comes out when he's talking.  When he sings it isn't present.  He wears a lot of gold bangles and beaded trinkets around his wrists and ankles.  Has a coeurl cub that follows him around by the name of Kimber.

Hobbies: outdoorsy, loves fishing, swimming, clamming, climbing trees, raising coeurl cubs, composing music, singing, dancing

Alexei is part of the coeurl tribes based out in La Noscea, his particular tribe lives on an island off the coast of Costa Del Sol.  He left his tribe shortly after his coming into manhood trial to explore more of La Noscea and to seek others like himself.  Lex is very sweet and gentle, his persona on stage is nothing like who he is when the spot light goes off.  There is quite more to his back story and how he ended up where he is now but that's something I'd like to leave for my rp partners to find out in rp!

OK! What I am hoping to find for Lex!

Chocobo FRIENDS!  Lex has a few friends at the Pony but I'm looking for people away from the Pony.  Preferably adventuring friends to get him out and about because he has never journeyed to the Shroud for very long other than to practice for a performance group he is a part of and he only goes to Ul'dah to shop for material and costume pieces.

MoogleFAMILY!  I've never had anyone roleplay as any of my character's family members so this is something I'd love to do.  So islander miqo'te family would be awesome. 

CactuarSTUDENTS!  Lex is a dance instructor and has knowledge in many different styles so he would be able to take on a wide variety of students and is constantly seeking other styles so that he can keep up to date competitively with other instructors.

Heart AMORE♂♂  Lex hasn't been lucky enough to find the one for him due mainly to the fact he is supremely career driven and doesn't spend much time outside of his performance arena. He is monogamous and would be interested in a long meaningful courtship. 

Bomb AH I'm pretty open for anything else so if you have an idea and would like to start some rp send me a message on here, reply to the thread or in game.  I'm on pretty regularly!

RE: Balmung Seeking RP Connections - PSDuckie - 12-27-2016

When was Alexei exploring La Noscea?  I'm asking because Tyll'a was living in the La Noscea wilderness from shortly after the Calamity until he heard about the remembrance ceremony five years later.  If the timing fits, maybe the two could have met?

RE: Balmung Seeking RP Connections - BlossomingLotus - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 12:13 AM)PSDuckie Wrote: When was Alexei exploring La Noscea?  I'm asking because Tyll'a was living in the La Noscea wilderness from shortly after the Calamity until he heard about the remembrance ceremony five years later.  If the timing fits, maybe the two could have met?

Alexei was indeed there a time after the Calamity and goes back there often(his job willing) as he does visit his tribe he just does live with them.  So I'm pretty sure if you'd like to put something together that they crossed paths I'd be up for that!

(12-27-2016, 12:31 AM)Oceaneyedcoeurl Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 12:13 AM)PSDuckie Wrote: When was Alexei exploring La Noscea?  I'm asking because Tyll'a was living in the La Noscea wilderness from shortly after the Calamity until he heard about the remembrance ceremony five years later.  If the timing fits, maybe the two could have met?

Alexei was indeed there a time after the Calamity and goes back there often(his job willing) as he does visit his tribe he just does live with them.  So I'm pretty sure if you'd like to put something together that they crossed paths I'd be up for that!
I'd definitely be up for that!  Those five years were definitely the low point of Tyll'a's life (since his sister Ayu died at Carteneau and his mother Tyll was lost at sea shortly thereafter, he was dealing with depression at the time), and they are also a relatively undeveloped part of his backstory.  So yes, it is absolutely possible that they crossed paths.

RE: Balmung Seeking RP Connections - BlossomingLotus - 12-27-2016

(12-27-2016, 02:07 AM)PSDuckie Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 12:31 AM)Oceaneyedcoeurl Wrote:

I'd definitely be up for that!  Those five years were definitely the low point of Tyll'a's life (since his sister Ayu died at Carteneau and his mother Tyll was lost at sea shortly thereafter, he was dealing with depression at the time), and they are also a relatively undeveloped part of his backstory.  So yes, it is absolutely possible that they crossed paths.

Oh the poor dear, Lex's father went missing after the Calamity, but his mother is still around.  She chose not to have kits with anyone else so Lex is pretty much an only child. He is a pretty optimistic person, he tries his best to see a more positive side of every situation.  I'd be happy to create a piece of both their backstories ^-^   I look forward to writing with you!

I look forward to writing with you as well!