Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. (/showthread.php?tid=18056)

Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Tarasa Blaetwyn - 01-01-2017

Chocobo Wiki Link! Chocobo
I recently returned to the game after about a year away and turns out most of the folks I used to play with are gone! Would like to try and find some people/groups to chat and or Rp with as my list of people to do that with now is rather small. The rp can be work related or just casual stuff too, really open to about anything. 

My mage Tarasa is an aetheric researcher that tends to dabble in the darker and dangerous side of magic and author of various romantic and informational novella. My wiki explains alot of other stuff so if you wanna go take a gander please do!

If you are interested in chatting or what not feel free to add me in game ( Tarasa Blaetwyn ) on Balmung. Or you can just reply here! Hoping to meet some new friendly and interesting faces. 

Cheers.

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Karu - 01-01-2017

I would be more then happy to have either my Tribal Miqo'te or Minstrel Lalafell find Tarasa through social shenanigans! I'll keep a look out for your name and pester you for RP Big Grin If you'd like, you can PM for a better chance of us meeting through somethin' scheduled or have any sort of questions.

Also, welcome back! I am positive that you'll acquire a circle of friends in no time.

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Tarasa Blaetwyn - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 03:45 AM)Karu Wrote: I would be more then happy to have either my Tribal Miqo'te or Minstrel Lalafell find Tarasa through social shenanigans! I'll keep a look out for your name and pester you for RP Big Grin If you'd like, you can PM for a better chance of us meeting through somethin' scheduled or have any sort of questions.

Also, welcome back! I am positive that you'll acquire a circle of friends in no time.
 Awesome, i'll probably poke you in game soon then. Wasn't expecting a reply so fast :3

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Thunderbolt300 - 01-01-2017

Welcome back aboard! Thumbsup

The world needs more lawful evil characters. grunt of approval

Kasi could potentially run into her for business reasons. She's not very aetherically skilled, and relies more heavily on pure martial prowess and her strength to get things done, but she's started trying to learn more about aether manipulation. Specifically, she's interested in spell defense. Being as how she errs on the lawful evil side herself, she hardly shies away from the darker stuff either.

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - arkamas - 01-01-2017

Aha, so you yet live again!    Its been a while, but I still have my collection of characters running around, and have a few new additions!

Show Content

ALSO, if you want her to bump into Fyrilsunn again, (though its been a while)   He's opened up a tavern all his own, and its opening tonight at 9:00 est!  

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17861

[quote=arkamas pid=278481 dateline=1483290728]
Aha, so you yet live again!    Its been a while, but I still have my collection of characters running around, and have a few new additions!

Show Content

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Koen - 01-01-2017

I've got an alt (going on second main) who hangs around La Noscea and can get along with most people. He likes to fish and does whatever work he can get his hands on. More Roegadyn are always welcome, so feel free to pop him an invite. He's called Keltwaen Slettbhirsyn, and here's his ugly mug:

[Image: b39f6555fe.jpg]

(01-01-2017, 11:23 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Welcome back aboard! Thumbsup

The world needs more lawful evil characters. grunt of approval

Kasi could potentially run into her for business reasons. She's not very aetherically skilled, and relies more heavily on pure martial prowess and her strength to get things done, but she's started trying to learn more about aether manipulation. Specifically, she's interested in spell defense. Being as how she errs on the lawful evil side herself, she hardly shies away from the darker stuff either.

Hey thanks for the welcome back, and the grunt. Wink

If Kasi would be interested in getting some light advice/tutoring on the aether that could very well be something business like we could rp. Lawful evil or not having some knowledge of how to properly defend yourself is always a good idea!  If you'd like feel free to poke me in game/friend me if you'd like to set something up or chat more in detail!

(01-01-2017, 01:14 PM)arkamas Wrote: ALSO, if you want her to bump into Fyrilsunn again, (though its been a while)   He's opened up a tavern all his own, and its opening tonight at 9:00 est!  

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17861
 I'll do my best to drop by! A warm room and good drink are always welcome.

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - PSDuckie - 01-01-2017

Aetheric researcher, eh?  Since Tyll'a is completely cut off from his aether (owing to a summoning accident on the part of his mother when he was an infant), maybe we could have him run into Tarasa somewhere and possibly ask for help finding out why he can't use magic?

(01-01-2017, 06:39 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: Aetheric researcher, eh?  Since Tyll'a is completely cut off from his aether (owing to a summoning accident on the part of his mother when he was an infant), maybe we could have him run into Tarasa somewhere and possibly ask for help finding out why he can't use magic?

That sounds like a pretty interesting plot and even if Tara can't help maybe she can keep an eye out for something helpful down the road. I'd be more than happy to set something up if you'd like to Rp and talk about all that. Feel free to poke/add me in game if you wish!

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - PSDuckie - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 06:53 PM)Tarasa Blaetwyn Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 06:39 PM)PSDuckie Wrote: Aetheric researcher, eh?  Since Tyll'a is completely cut off from his aether (owing to a summoning accident on the part of his mother when he was an infant), maybe we could have him run into Tarasa somewhere and possibly ask for help finding out why he can't use magic?

That sounds like a pretty interesting plot and even if Tara can't help maybe she can keep an eye out for something helpful down the road. I'd be more than happy to set something up if you'd like to Rp and talk about all that. Feel free to poke/add me in game if you wish!
Looking forward to it!  :-)

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Pastry Army - 01-03-2017

Though they are not magically inclined in the whole mage sense, my Fist of Rhalgr Mistalv Arroway is always looking for more intellectuals to talk with and debate against.  Or fight with/against. Either way, I do believe it could make for an interesting dynamic!

RE: Rogadame Mage LF Rp contacts/Linkshells. - Hithren - 01-05-2017

If you're still looking for a mage-based RP, I would personally recommend Order of Ouroboros!
http://orderofouroboros.enjin.com/

You can join just the LS or the LS and FC. We try to do an event or RP scenario at minimum once a week on Saturdays. We lean to medium to heavy RP and adhere as close as we can to lore. And we definitely can get a little dark if that's what you're in to!