Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for RP Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for RP Connections (/showthread.php?tid=18182)

Looking for RP Connections - ariaAnomaly - 01-12-2017

Hey hey all, Balmung player here. I have 3 lovely gals looking for connections, so I figured I'd post here and possibly get the ball rolling. 

The following are my characters: 

[Image: RoseBanner.png]
Rose Typhoon - Fighter for Hire

- Super Lesbian
- loves to fight 
- Super friendly
- likes to be the hero

Looking For: 
Romance, friendship, sparring partners, people to hire her, just to have fun, really. 

[Image: ChigusaBanner.png]
Chigusa Tachikake - Aspiring Tank

- Super Shy and Anxious
- Likes to keep to herself
- Tries so hard to be a good tank, but often fails
- loves to relax and drink tea

Looking For: 
Romance, friendship, possibly someone to take on helping her improve her skills and become more confident a person. 

[Image: CetahBanner.png]
Cetah Naras - Healer

- Energetic to the extreme 
- Loves to heal people
- Loves snuggling
- Super naive to the world

Looking For: 
friendship, people to heal for, generally just to have fun.

[Image: AraniaeBanner.png]
(picture is only a placeholder until I have something better of her. She's a baby toon)
Araniae Mortezen - Void Witch

- Blind in one eye 
- Has an unhealthy obsession with the void and demons in general
- Has a auri bodyguard named Suki
- Isn't afraid to walk all over people to get what she wants

Looking for: 
Storylines needing her as an antagonist, other dark/evil companions to do her bidding

As for me as an RPer, here's a bit of info: 
- I really love me some fluff and romance, and really would love to find good matches for my girls. 
- I live in Ohio and am on EST time. I work 9am-5:30pm mon-fri and have a 45+ minute drive home so I'm typically not online until later in the night
- With that said I'd be perfectly happy to do some of the RP over discord or forums or what have you since when I'm online I'm not always going to want to RP because I'll have actual game stuffs to do or things not even in game such as working on art or playing other games, lol.
- I am ERP friendly, but only if it is in line with the story of the RP and the characters are actually together and serious, never just to ERP. 
- I do not much prefer OOC drama, if you're the type to get overly attached to your RP partners, or tend to get too involved OOCly with IC things we may not be the best match. I just don't have the mental capacity at this point. 
- Being almost 30 years old I prefer to RP anything remotely romantic/sexual with people at least 21 or higher, but am willing to go as low as 18, but never below that. With that said non-romance RP is fine with people of any age, haha.
- I am an artist (check my DA or my tumblr if you'd like!) and as such do love to RP with fellow artists so we can perhaps collab or have fun drawing each others chars and stuff from time to time, but this is far from a deal breaker so don't worry if you don't draw! Just thought I'd mention it. 

hm, I guess that's about it for now, I'll edit if I think of anything else. If you think you have any chars that may work well with my darlings post and let's see what happens! Heart

RE: Looking for RP Connections - Ririla Rila - 01-13-2017

Well i'm not sure about the romance stuff! but the mischiefs coven have been looking for a full time healer. We're a criminal guild! if that doesn't work out then I reckon your first character arose would also be a good fit. Mistress mischief is always looking for new blood to do her dirty work.

RE: Looking for RP Connections - Sileas Bishop - 01-13-2017

Hi there! All your characters sound super adorable! Big Grin I'd love to meet one or all of them sometime! I'd have no problem adding you on discord, or I can try to look for you in game a well!

RE: Looking for RP Connections - ariaAnomaly - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 03:50 AM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Well i'm not sure about the romance stuff! but the mischiefs coven have been looking for a full time healer. We're a criminal guild! if that doesn't work out then I reckon your first character arose would also be a good fit. Mistress mischief is always looking for new blood to do her dirty work.
I'm honestly not looking for a FC, as I'm already in one with some RL friends of mine, but I appreciate the offer anyway. Also I'm not sure how well my chars would mesh with a criminal guild, to be honest, they're all fairly valorous or honorbound characters, sorry!

(01-13-2017, 04:05 AM)Sileas Bishop Wrote: Hi there! All your characters sound super adorable! Big Grin I'd love to meet one or all of them sometime! I'd have no problem adding you on discord, or I can try to look for you in game a well!

Feel free to PM me your discord name and I can add you and we can chat more there, then! Do you have any links to your char(s) I can look at to get a feel for them as well?

RE: Looking for RP Connections - Corelyn - 01-13-2017

Ew, who are you? You're gross. Go away. <3

(01-13-2017, 01:52 PM)Corelyn Wrote: Ew, who are you? You're gross. Go away. <3
I don't know, man, I ask myself that every day.

RE: Looking for RP Connections - arkamas - 01-13-2017

Hey, I've looked over your thread, and can think of a few ideas... here's a list of all the characters I have good to go for RP, and would be thrilled to have some of them meet any of your characters.

Show Content

Fyrilsunn may be retired from the fighting life, (For now) but he's always happy to help. He'd be happy to help whip some confidence into your timid little Raen. I'm also looking to expand everyone's connections. I'll poke you if I see you around in game! Also, you can add me on discord at Jacob#7028 if you'd like.

(01-13-2017, 07:01 PM)arkamas Wrote: Hey, I've looked over your thread, and can think of a few ideas...   here's a list of all the characters I have good to go for RP, and would be thrilled to have some of them meet any of your characters.

Fyrilsunn may be retired from the fighting life, (For now)  but he's always happy to help.   He'd be happy to help whip some confidence into your timid little Raen.  I'm also looking to expand everyone's connections.   I'll poke you if I see you around in game!  Also, you can add me on discord at Jacob#7028 if you'd like.

Your chars all sound great! I agree that Fyrilsunn might be a great match as an instructor type to my little chigusa, it's definitely something I am looking for, poor thing needs to get some confidence before she ends up getting killed or those around her killed :o

I will hit you up on discord for sure and we'll see what we can come up with Smile

RE: Looking for RP Connections - ariaAnomaly - 01-16-2017

Added my new girl, Araniae, to the main post. Will post better picture of her and stuff once I have one. I'm still waiting to transfer her to the server as well, but hopefully will be able to tomorrow and then can start really working on leveling her and all that fun stuff.