Hydaelyn Role-Players
New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. (/showthread.php?tid=18501)

New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Theodemar Ronsen - 02-08-2017

After much thought and some lurking (both in-game and forum), I've decided to start this thread in hopes of finding some new friends to RP with~
To get started, here's some info on my main Theodemar Ronsen or Theo for short.

[Image: tumblr_ol2sq3hyor1uylt7ko1_400.jpg]

Theodemar, once known as Yizu'sae Miwrheimu, is a Keeper of The Moon miqo'te who is cast from his tribe at a fairly young age due to unfortunate events.  In his nativity and inexperience, Yizu'sae is fatally wounded in a battle and left for dead.  A healer comes across him by chance and nurses him back to health and after learning of Yizu'sae's exile from his tribe, invites the miqo'te to accompany him.  Yizu'sae agrees and they set off.  The healer and miqo'te become fast friends and form a strong bond over time.

That all comes to an end when the healer is killed in battle and Yizu'sae naturally blames himself for being weak and unable to save his friend.  In his guilt and sadness, Yizu'sae wanders aimlessly for a while, never staying in one place for too long.  He sheds his tribal name and takes on the healer's name (Theodemar), wishing to rid himself of his past and begin anew.

---

I'm hoping to find some friends, acquaintances, romantic partners or past connections for Theo.  Any constructive criticism is appreciated and welcome in terms of Theo's background (as I'm not too familiar with lore).

If you're interested, feel free to PM me or send me a tell in-game! You can also add me on Discord @ Ovtlaw#2479.

RE: New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Thunderbolt300 - 02-08-2017

So I think for starters, the ShroudLife linkshell would probably do you some good since Theo has taken to the wanderer's life. You could find a lot of kindred spirits there- and we've even got an event going on right now in Eastern La Noscea. You're welcome to tap me in-game if you want to pop in and need the exact coordinates (we're off the beaten path).

Otherwise he could certainly run into Kasi for one thing, who is also a wandering freelance mercenary, trader, cook, and on occasion, bartender. She might also be able to lend criminal connections as well, and she's a bit of a Miqo'te supremacist.

All this and more is detailed in my signature below, if anything tickles!

RE: New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Deahfel - 02-09-2017

Hey Theo,

You might be interested in checking out our LS for the Hydaelyn Protectors. It sounds like his background being saved by a healer he might want to pay it forward and help others in some way. Guess it depends on his personality. We have a good mix of combat and non combat events that he might find interesting.

Feel free to send me a message or hop on our discord if you have any questions or are interested!

RE: New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Theodemar Ronsen - 02-09-2017

(02-08-2017, 09:43 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: So I think for starters, the ShroudLife linkshell would probably do you some good since Theo has taken to the wanderer's life. You could find a lot of kindred spirits there- and we've even got an event going on right now in Eastern La Noscea. You're welcome to tap me in-game if you want to pop in and need the exact coordinates (we're off the beaten path).

Otherwise he could certainly run into Kasi for one thing, who is also a wandering freelance mercenary, trader, cook, and on occasion, bartender. She might also be able to lend criminal connections as well, and she's a bit of a Miqo'te supremacist.

All this and more is detailed in my signature below, if anything tickles!
Thanks for the info!  This definitely sounds like something Theo would be interested in~

RE: New to Balmung, LF connections/RP friends. - Theodemar Ronsen - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 04:36 PM)Deahfel Wrote: Hey Theo,

You might be interested in checking out our LS for the Hydaelyn Protectors. It sounds like his background being saved by a healer he might want to pay it forward and help others in some way. Guess it depends on his personality. We have a good mix of combat and non combat events that he might find interesting.

Feel free to send me a message or hop on our discord if you have any questions or are interested!
I'll have a look at the LS~  Thank you for the info!