Hydaelyn Role-Players
Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? (/showthread.php?tid=18631)

Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Conor - 02-22-2017

Oh boy, have I got a deal for you!

Send your character out with a bang and help me further my personal story arc in the process! My thief is getting a little slice-happy these days and I'd love to be able to do a murderin' RP with a PC rather than an NPC for once.

Message me here or in-game on Cohno'ra Vukoja for further details!

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - HeartlessArtless - 02-27-2017

(02-22-2017, 04:55 PM)Conor Wrote: Oh boy, have I got a deal for you!

Send your character out with a bang and help me further my personal story arc in the process! My thief is getting a little slice-happy these days and I'd love to be able to do a murderin' RP with a PC rather than an NPC for once.

Oh Connor when will you learn to stop murdering people Tongue

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - LadyRochester - 02-27-2017

Just asking out of curiosity... Would your character deal with the consequences of killing off a PC? People have friends, families, etc---So if you murder them, they might come after you.

Too often people are murder-happy without consideration of the long term consequences.

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Thunderbolt300 - 02-27-2017

It certainly helps when you're backed by the mob. 

Don't you go bringing the law into our home, Conor! Also, save some blood for the rest of us. Blood for the blood god, and all.

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Ririla Rila - 02-27-2017

Mistress approves of this post Conor. bring the blood!

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Conor - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 09:30 AM)LadyRochester Wrote: Just asking out of curiosity... Would your character deal with the consequences of killing off a PC? People have friends, families, etc---So if you murder them, they might come after you.

Too often people are murder-happy without consideration of the long term consequences.

Yes, I'm fully aware that there are consequences for murder. He's been dealing with them for months now. It makes his life difficult and he is wracked with guilt that exacerbates his struggle with substance abuse.

Frankly, my drive to find a PC to kill off rather than an NPC is largely a result of actually wanting him to experience these further, more dangerous consequences.

I've been roleplaying this same character for four years and his struggle to cope with his mistakes is most of the appeal.

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Conor - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 09:54 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: It certainly helps when you're backed by the mob. 

Don't you go bringing the law into our home, Conor! Also, save some blood for the rest of us. Blood for the blood god, and all.

Y'all been killin' people left and right and this will be the first time since September Conor's shed a single drop of Spoken blood so DON'T START WITH THAT.

RE: Want to kill your character off so you can reroll for Stormblood? - Thunderbolt300 - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 07:28 PM)Conor Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 09:54 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: It certainly helps when you're backed by the mob. 

Y'all been killin' people left and right and this will be the first time since September Conor's shed a single drop of Spoken blood so DON'T START WITH THAT.

Point made.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!