Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance (/showthread.php?tid=18718)

Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - RavieRaptor - 03-02-2017

Hello again RPC!

I've made a post about this character a while ago but I didn't get many bites so I'm posting this again. 

Khrys Relanah is a Keeper of the Moon who was raised sheltered by her mother, a matriarch. However when Khrys became of age, she was sent with her siblings to earn funds and supplies for the tribe, but when they returned, they found the tribe was wiped and stolen by bandits. 

Khrys is shy at first when approaching someone, but when she gets to know someone, she is outgoing and bubbly!

She is a conjurer by trade and met her ex-husband, also a doctor. He was the one who ended up cheating on her before their wedding and thus divorcing her afterwards for that woman and left Khrys alone. 

Khrys spiraled into a depression and left civilization, now wandering the shroud and offering healing for gil to survive. She's looking for a reason to live again.

Khrys is straight and into only mono relationships and I want her to find someone who would be interested in becoming her lover and giving her that reason to exist again.

Here are some pictures of her!
[Image: lGZyhPO.jpg]
[Image: 19Yl3Rd.jpg]
[Image: 7ygoVhF.jpg]

Please PM me or Add my discord Chelsea#3069 if you're interested! Thank you for reading!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - SicketySix - 03-02-2017

Pffft, she needs some bad influence in her life!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - RavieRaptor - 03-07-2017

(03-02-2017, 03:58 PM)U Wrote: Pffft, she needs some bad influence in her life!
You're awful pls xD

Also Bumping! Looking for friends as well for this lonely cutie!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - Serenity - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 02:26 PM)RavieRaptor Wrote:
You're awful pls xD

Hey there! Serenity is in dire need of friends! Please let me know if she's someone Khrys would click with!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - RiniKett - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 02:56 PM)Serenity Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 02:26 PM)RavieRaptor Wrote:
You're awful pls xD

Hey there! Serenity is in dire need of friends! Please let me know if she's someone Khrys would click with!

Rini would come preloaded with this. Big Grin We are both always looking for contacts, though unfortunately I lack the character availability to fill the romance you are searching for. I hope you find him though!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - Amnesic - 03-07-2017

Though I'm only limited to forum RP, my Fe'lanah could turn out to be a good friend for her. She's generally overbearing in the face of shyness, extroverted as they come, and a wandering Keeper of the Moon as well who easily left society.

Just send me a message if it sounds interesting to you, and regardless, I wish thee luck!

RE: Wandering Conjurer Keeper LF Romance - Ritsu - 03-08-2017

Feel free to friend Chidori Farcloud!

She always open to friends. Might be a decent wing girl too as she only has eyes for one. I could so see her being like oooops. *pushes person into someone they like* giggle giggle *runs away*