Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Fellow Adventurers! (/showthread.php?tid=1874)

Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Yahdo - 04-15-2013

My name is Yahdo and I been RP'ing since I was around 12-13 years old, I am 20 now. I have RP'ed in many games and will continue to RP into FF14 ARR. I played the original when it was free to play up to when it wasn't due to not having a job. Now that I have a job I will be able to continue playing without a worry. I do hope to meet the lot of you in game and RP with you and make friends with you. Well, all I can say now is to say hello once more and hope I enjoy my stay.

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Eva - 04-15-2013

Welcome to the RPC!  I hope you enjoy your stay as well!  Thumbsup  Make yourself at home~  *offers cookies*

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to ask.

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Yahdo - 04-16-2013

*Eats the cookies by the scoopful, crumbs flying everywhere.* Mmmm, these are great. Thank you for your warm welcome.

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Yssen - 04-16-2013

Hello, welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing you in game!

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Anzio - 04-16-2013

Hey there. Welcome to the site.

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Xenedra - 04-16-2013

Welcome! Like Eva said, ask questions if you have any. We like questions! And new people! And new people's questions!

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Valan - 04-16-2013

welcome

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Weffrey - 04-16-2013

Welcome! Welcome!  ^^

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - AeroCura - 04-16-2013

(04-15-2013, 11:53 PM)Yahdo Wrote: My name is Yahdo and I been RP'ing since I was around 12-13 years old, I am 20 now. I have RP'ed in many games and will continue to RP into FF14 ARR. I played the original when it was free to play up to when it wasn't due to not having a job. Now that I have a job I will be able to continue playing without a worry. I do hope to meet the lot of you in game and RP with you and make friends with you. Well, all I can say now is to say hello once more and hope I enjoy my stay.
Welcome! Big Grin Big Grin I  hope you enjoy your stay too, it's really kewl here! lots of nice and talented ppl so u should like it xD  xD

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Yahdo - 04-16-2013

Glad to see a lot of friendly people here to welcome me. Question, what will the Unofficial official RP server be when it goes into Open Beta?

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Xenedra - 04-16-2013

At this point, we don't really know how they're going to handle that! The majority of us that have created characters so far in 1.0 are on Balmung. No idea if the server's names will be the same or if they'll give us a choice of where to toss our characters. If it's the latter, we'll have to talk about that AT open beta to avoid NDA trouble!

RE: Hello Fellow Adventurers! - Arlon - 04-17-2013

Welcome!