Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello everyone =) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone =) (/showthread.php?tid=18888)

Hello everyone =) - Voji Masika - 03-18-2017

Hello,
name is Kathy, I am from Germany and I am 28 years old. = D
I'm from the European Server Shiva, since I've heard that should give it very much RP on Balmung. My English is unfortunately still not as good as some sentences ser confused or mixed up sound. 

But I would like to try to learn it better by the RP. =)

And I hope that I may close a few new acquaintances = D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My character on Balmung (Transferire I still) 
Voji Masika says she is a seeker of the Moon and has a very own character. ^_^

RE: Hello everyone =) - SafetyGoggles - 03-18-2017

Hello and welcome! I don't know any EU FCs offhand but Balmung is a very busy server. Hope you land a great new home and find lots of exciting rp!

RE: Hello everyone =) - Voji Masika - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 03:38 PM)Noh Wrote: Hello and welcome! I don't know any EU FCs offhand but Balmung is a very busy server. Hope you land a great new home and find lots of exciting rp!

Hello and thank you ^^
I hope it is a experement =)

My main Server is Shiva ^^

RE: Hello everyone =) - Thunderbolt300 - 03-18-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard the RPC! Best of luck on the hunt! Thumbsup

RE: Hello everyone =) - Nebbs - 03-18-2017

On Balmung there is a large EU presence with a few FCs, Link Shells and Discord groups. The organized RP tends to start in the evenings. Clearly there is more on US friendly times than EU, but it is there.

With a large EU presence there is generally good acceptance that English is not a first language for a lot of people. This means most people will be happy to take things slowly or even switch to another language if possible. It is certainly a good way to practice your English I am told.

If you are on Balmung then let us know and we can invite you to the EU role players link shell.

(03-18-2017, 03:59 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there, and welcome aboard the RPC! Best of luck on the hunt! Thumbsup

Hey, thank you =D

(03-18-2017, 04:10 PM)Nebbs Wrote: On Balmung there is a large EU presence with a few FCs, Link Shells and Discord groups. The organized RP tends to start in the evenings. Clearly there is more on US friendly times than EU, but it is there.

With a large EU presence there is generally good acceptance that English is not a first language for a lot of people. This means most people will be happy to take things slowly or even switch to another language if possible. It is certainly a good way to practice your English I am told.

If you are on Balmung then let us know and we can invite you to the EU role players link shell.

Oh. Thank you. I will sign as soon as the transfer is completed and the name is changed. =)

RE: Hello everyone =) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-18-2017

I actually RP with a few people from different parts of Europe myself and I find that they often take a considerable amount of care when typing out their rp with others. I'd strongly encourage you to also spread out and get to know some of us crazy Americans too. Many here on this Server are very accommodating and understand there may be language barriers at time. Its the experience and ride that sometime matter too! Speaking Spanish and English myself I understand Language Barriers all to well, we have someone who speaks French and English as well Greek and English! So you are definately not alone on this server, I just want to make sure to encourage you to step outside your comfort zone.

RE: Hello everyone =) - Voji Masika - 03-19-2017

(03-18-2017, 07:48 PM)Ryslo Suramlo Wrote: I actually RP with a few people from different parts of Europe myself and I find that they often take a considerable amount of care when typing out their rp with others. I'd strongly encourage you to also spread out and get to know some of us crazy Americans too. Many here on this Server are very accommodating and understand there may be language barriers at time. Its the experience and ride that sometime matter too! Speaking Spanish and English myself I understand Language Barriers all to well, we have someone who speaks French and English as well Greek and English! So you are definately not alone on this server, I just want to make sure to encourage you to step outside your comfort zone.

Oh, hey thank you. 
The fun of English I was I suffer lost so that the school in addition to once again tries to always have right to learn Japanese, I'm learning even Japanese. I've noticed that my English was a bit better but get through and now I would like to meet a few new faces. =)