Hydaelyn Role-Players
New-ish To Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New-ish To Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=18954)

New-ish To Balmung - threefaced - 03-26-2017

Hey, I'm Bird! I've been playing on Balmung for nearly a year now, and haven't really had the time and/or meticulously put-together outfit for properly roleplaying my character; until now. That being said, I'm a veteran in regards to roleplaying at over seven years of experience (Thanks, ridiculous IMVU and Gaia RP boards!).

You can usually spot me running around anywhere between Limsa Lominsa and Ul'Dah from 5-9 PM UTC-5. I'm completely open for walk-ups, tells, and can usually be found skulking around with a pal of mine.

Check out the Wiki Page or Tumblr for more in-depth and, frankly, ridiculous information.

General Information

Luze is the epitome of “Wayward”- a Raen conjurer of Doma, turned refugee black mage- he is constantly moving. Emotionally jaded and fairly rude; Luze may be one of the skeeviest black mages around; at least, without some world-ending fantasy. He works on his own agenda, and will usually only move if it benefits himself in some way. Too agitated by consistent displacement, he prefers tangible and permanent rewards. That being said, those he cares about can always expect some kind of readiness. The snark, however, will never leave.

There are things wrong with this man, but his speech proves to make him even more of an enigma. They give enough warning that he’s smart, deep down, beyond all the possible head trauma. Ask for magical or medical assistance with caution.

Name: Luze Wyrth

Race: Au Ra, Raen Clan

Naming Day: 24th Sun of the Sixth Astral Moon (November 24th)

Deity: Rhalgr, The Destroyer

Appearance: Luze is an Au Ra of Raen heritage, and stands at a fairly moderate height of 6'9". He is not particularly strong; while sturdy in size. His hair is fairly close-cut, and his outfits tend to be rather outrageous, from gambling coats to the incredibly sharp hat of a seasoned black mage. When not entirely covered, it becomes apparent that his hands and wrists show signs of heavy scarring and a few callouses. A victim to terrible habit, his voice often carries a sound of smoke damage mixed with the accent he picked up during his extended stay in Limsa Lominsa upon arriving in Eorzea.

Personality: Luze is incredibly sleazy in his usual demeanor. When he’s not too interested in making friends; every other word may be increasingly vulgar. Quick to insult, or rather, outright ignore problems and people. Those he like may be confronted with acceptable low levels of hostility. Headstrong and easily frustrated, Luze is quick to take and make challenges; much to everyone’s chagrin. There also lies a more subtle issue; his obsession with nothing answers and obscurity.  Have fun trying to get him to talk about anything meaningful.

RE: New-ish To Balmung - SPNoelle - 03-26-2017

Hi there Big Grin Luze sounds like he'd be fun to butt heads with. Well, no. He sounds like he'd be a real pain in the ... tail. But that also makes for fun RP, hehe. I'm intrigued with how you've formed him out, too. As for snark, it should never, ever leave.

RE: New-ish To Balmung - JudicialHunter - 03-26-2017

Hey! I'd love to RP with you on any of my characters, though Adelaide and Rihxo would probably be the most fun to butt heads with!

All my characters are in my sig, so shoot me a PM if you're interested!

RE: New-ish To Balmung - Thunderbolt300 - 03-26-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Sounds like you're off to a wonderful start here with Luze! If you've got a few directions in mind for where you'd like to go with him, your next stop is probably to toss up a Making Connections post and start trying to build some bridges with other players. There's a whole LOT out there, though, so you can find plenty of niches to interest you- everything from clans to treasure/knowledge hunters, market exchanges and even organized crime with the mob. 

Regardless, best of luck on the hunt!

RE: New-ish To Balmung - threefaced - 03-26-2017

Quote:Posted by SPNoelle - Today 01:30 PM
Hi there Big Grin Luze sounds like he'd be fun to butt heads with. Well, no. He sounds like he'd be a real pain in the ... tail. But that also makes for fun RP, hehe. I'm intrigued with how you've formed him out, too. As for snark, it should never, ever leave.

I'm glad to have gotten your attention with him, that's for certain. And definitely. I certainly love a good in-character sassing/bickering.

Quote:Posted by JudicialHunter - Today 01:55 PM
Hey! I'd love to RP with you on any of my characters, though Adelaide and Rihxo would probably be the most fun to butt heads with!

All my characters are in my sig, so shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Thanks for the response, I spent a good amount of time going through your character wikis and just reveling in all of the information. I love all the effort and love you've put into them!

Quote:Posted by Thunderbolt300 - Today 02:25 PM
Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Sounds like you're off to a wonderful start here with Luze! If you've got a few directions in mind for where you'd like to go with him, your next stop is probably to toss up a Making Connections post and start trying to build some bridges with other players. There's a whole LOT out there, though, so you can find plenty of niches to interest you- everything from clans to treasure/knowledge hunters, market exchanges and even organized crime with the mob. 

Regardless, best of luck on the hunt

Thanks much for the reference, I'm looking forward to getting involved with the community!