Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates (/showthread.php?tid=18960)

Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates - Miakoda - 03-26-2017

Hello, RPC!  I play Eshea Tende and she needs people to hang out with and work with.

Some facts about her:
  • She is pretty friendly.  Has been called a Cinnamon Roll, unless you mess with her friends.  If someone is being rude for no reason she will get pretty mad.
  • She occasionally partakes in moko grass- it helps her relax.  She doesn't drink, so this is her vice at times and even then it's not all the time.
  • She is from the W-tribe. There is a possibility someone can know her from there, she ran away just about 2 months ago.
  • She owns a hookah bar & performance lounge- Orchid 317.  If you are looking for a job, she has one.  They do more 'shady' jobs behind the scenes, smuggling, etc.  She's good to talk to about that sort of thing.
Where someone could bump into her:
  • The beach.  She loooooves the beach and will spend most of her free time there with a good book.
  • The hookah bar.  Mists, ward 12 plot 40.
  • She occasionally hunts for dinner- so anywhere good meat would be.  Can bump into one another!
Hit me up, would love to make friends!

Here is her Wiki Page, it needs to be updated drastically.

RE: Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates - Miakoda - 05-06-2017

Hey!  Giving this a bump.  My six year old decided that my computer looked super dirty and sprayed an entire bottle of pledge on it.  Thankfully because I have kids I invested in the accidental protection warranty, so it's getting fixed, but bad news is... I can't get IG until it's all better.

So, figured I'd see if anyone out there in RP land wanted to do some discord RP until I'm back IG!

RE: Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates - Maril - 05-06-2017

Unfortunately I can't commit to more discord RP at the moment, but when your computer is fixed up (I hope it's sooner rather than later! I would suffer without my pc.) I'd love to see if my keeper catte could connect with your catte. He's not unfamiliar with the entertainment industry and is in need of literally any job, even shady stuff, so maybe? 
I am on european time, but I stay up late regularly, depending on how your log in times look/timezone it might be possible still!

RE: Miqo'te Lady Hookah Lounge Owner looking for friends/associates - Miakoda - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 01:29 PM)Maril Wrote: Unfortunately I can't commit to more discord RP at the moment, but when your computer is fixed up (I hope it's sooner rather than later! I would suffer without my pc.) I'd love to see if my keeper catte could connect with your catte. He's not unfamiliar with the entertainment industry and is in need of literally any job, even shady stuff, so maybe? 
I am on european time, but I stay up late regularly, depending on how your log in times look/timezone it might be possible still!

Hey!  I'm not IG at the moment, but if you are looking for a FC or work to do, I do have officers currently in the game that you can get some RP in with!  Message Percival Derolo, Stroud Forscythe, or Kanako Moonweaver at any time and they can get you hooked up with Orchid stuff!