Hydaelyn Role-Players
A faceless return - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A faceless return (/showthread.php?tid=19566)

A faceless return - Stacesune - 05-29-2017

So I wasn't here long before my situation went to hell sadly. I'd made up a unique character and some ties, but only a month or two into RP I lost net and vanished off the face of the planet for everyone ^^ I'm back now in a better situation, and hopefully can get back into the swing of things.

To save time I'll quote the blurb from my last hello:

Quote:For awhile I'd been trying to move to Balmung to join a proper roleplaying community. I'd pended any and all joining of communities until now... And well, finally gave a hefty screw waiting and dropped the cash to hop over. Merry Christmas to me, eh?... Wait its like a month late for that joke... anyways...

Punmaster, lovable goof, complete nerd, and almost always eager roleplay enthusiast reporting! Been around a lot of communities getting into various roleplays, but Final Fantasy has always been something stuck in my heart and muse and I'm eager to head into the fray! Or something cooler...

I'm also really bad at these introductions. I like comics, pop culture, music, games, anime... I also storytell for a Vampires Larp once a month, so I like to consider myself quite creative. I usually keep journals and plot ideas around because I like to always have something ready for people "bored" and want to do something. Hell, I could probably make a day at the tavern sitting by myself seem deep with plot if I had to.

Other then that? Aaahhh.... I'm not so grump! Wait no... FANCY HELLO MESSAGE HERE!

RE: A faceless return - Roen - 05-29-2017

Welcome back!

I feel like every returning RPer to Balmung is like getting new blood now!

Even though you have been here before... so not new! But new-ish face! Or something.

Hope you get to stay around this time!

RE: A faceless return - Stacesune - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 05:48 PM)Roen Wrote: Welcome back!

I feel like every returning RPer to Balmung is like getting new blood now!

Even though you have been here before... so not new! But new-ish face! Or something.

Hope you get to stay around this time!
I should be able to given I dropped my old net company who royally scrwed me xD

RE: A faceless return - Alyria Winchester - 05-30-2017

Welcome back! Being new blood myself it's great to see returning players! Hope to run into you around the server sometime.

RE: A faceless return - Deahfel - 05-31-2017

Hello and welcome back to the RPC!

If you have any questions or need any help jumping back in feel free to let us know!

RE: A faceless return - Stacesune - 05-31-2017

Thanks guys Smile Mostly reworking my main, since currently I didn't have a lot of plot to work with so finding new things for him. (totally considering making him a male idol as well as a scientist derp~)

RE: A faceless return - FallenFedora - 05-31-2017

Welcome back bud!  Wishing you the best of luck on reintegrating into the server - and getting your plot back on the rails!

RE: A faceless return - Thunderbolt300 - 06-01-2017

Hey there, and welcome back... again! Thumbsup

Let's hope you keep the internet this time around. Big Grin