Hydaelyn Role-Players
Send me your FCs/Linkshells/RP Hubs! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Send me your FCs/Linkshells/RP Hubs! (/showthread.php?tid=19893)

Send me your FCs/Linkshells/RP Hubs! - Y'raya - 06-28-2017

An Android App update killed my squeenix software token! Was gonna run a few dungeons and hunt some late night RP, but I got kicked from the game by the dungeon queue, and discovered I'm now locked out of my account. HUZZAH.

So I'm making this thread for no other reason than that this sucks and I'm bored.

How goes the stuff, Mateus? Throw a little love my way so I can come hunt you all down on my many various alts, and engage in GLORIOUS ROLEPLAY.

I mean that very seriously. I know it doesn't seem like it. Just trust me. I'm not shifty. Ignore the rogue knives.

>.>

RE: Send me your FCs/Linkshells/RP Hubs! - BlossomingLotus - 06-28-2017

[quote pid=297836 dateline=1498622764]

An Android App update killed my squeenix software token! Was gonna run a few dungeons and hunt some late night RP, but I got kicked from the game by the dungeon queue, and discovered I'm now locked out of my account. HUZZAH.

So I'm making this thread for no other reason than that this sucks and I'm bored.

How goes the stuff, Mateus? Throw a little love my way so I can come hunt you all down on my many various alts, and engage in GLORIOUS ROLEPLAY.

I mean that very seriously. I know it doesn't seem like it. Just trust me. I'm not shifty. Ignore the rogue knives.

>.>
[/quote]

Hi there! I'm not familiar with all the rp fc's on Mateus but The Crimson Lanners and The Black Tigron Trading company are some interesting rp fc's, the Lanners are quite active and are a yakuza styled fc.  They do missions, bounties, have a bar night and other social events.  They are located in the Mists:  Ward 12 plot 44 for the main house.  The ward was quite empty when they began a while back so many of the houses surround Lanner Manor are inhabited by the fc members, also there is a dojo for the FC in the plot directly below it. Hope that Helps!  If you want to know more hit up Kidaka Shiroko, Yuuki Sakurai, Aya Sakurai/Tumet (she's pending a name change) and anyone running around with (CL-RP) For the Crimson Lanners! Awesome bunch of peeps.

RE: Send me your FCs/Linkshells/RP Hubs! - foxfirestorm - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 12:06 AM)Y Wrote: An Android App update killed my squeenix software token! Was gonna run a few dungeons and hunt some late night RP, but I got kicked from the game by the dungeon queue, and discovered I'm now locked out of my account. HUZZAH.

>.>

There are a few listed in the Linkshells > Mateus area, including the one I run RPM (and we have our own Discord), which we just had to make our third linkshell for it. @__@

There is also the Discord Mateus RP Hub, which I have linked and I think can be found over in the Player Directory.

Mateus is growing pretty well! Even though we do have the occasional "haters" in shout and on the novice network-- but hey, Haters gonna hate.