Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Cultural Friendship Festival! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Cultural Friendship Festival! (/showthread.php?tid=20195)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - e.silmontaix - 08-14-2017

The esteemed elezens of Masquerade Imports will be on hand with a deacon ready to judge everything about you take your coffessions! Please feel free to peruse our art of Coerthas and Ishgard in the process, if you must ask how much a piece is then you cannot afford it.

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Thunderbolt300 - 08-14-2017

This coming weekend- get hyped! 

The Veil will be on-station in the Gridania area to sear up some steaks- done Miqo'te style, with herbs and spices used by the tribes themselves! And really, who doesn't like a good 'ol slab of medium-rare meat? The answer? Heathens. That's who. Menphina help the poor soul who asks for a steak well-done. Those people are politely, but firmly, asked to leave.

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Thunderbolt300 - 08-18-2017

Tomorrow! Be there! Big Grin

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Y'uraq Tia - 08-18-2017

The hype is real D8

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Moonlit - 08-19-2017

♥ Super wonderful event that was incredibly fun! Thank you to all the organizers and participants for making this so successful! ♥

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Savo - 08-20-2017

Thanks for having me.  I had a lovely time.

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - T'ahlia Chelewae - 08-20-2017

Thank you to all the people who put this together. It was a huge event, but so well organized. Thanks for letting me be a small part of it!

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Iteza - 08-20-2017

WHOO!

Now that my brain has had time to turn back on...

Big thank you to everyone who was involved with the festival committee and putting things together. This was a huge community undertaking, and boy did we run with it. 

To give some insight on the behind the scenes... Imagine a room full of like 40 people throwing glitter and listening to loud music while we try to keep our dorito cheese off the nice things we're making. That was our discord planning hub, lol! This was over a month in the making, and took quite a bit of time, care, thought, and hair loss from all of our volunteer staff, vendors, performers, and models. If you attended and run into one of our vendors, models, performers, or staff, please thank them! They definitely deserve like 800 pats on the back.

Thank you also to everyone who came out to the festival! I know it was a long one, but hopefully you had fun- and made some friends!!!! Props to the community for flexing your RP muscle and showing how strong and thriving we are, even with the server lock. WOW, that audience participation in the fireworks show, tho! Share screen shots!

Again, thank you to everyone involved in any way, shape, or form. This project was possible because we have some insanely dedicated, creative, and talented people on this server. SHOUT OUT TO BALMUNG!!!!! *gang signs*

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Talman Chryses - 08-21-2017

There was so much going on that we could hardly cover everything, but check out our reports on the main stage, food and fashion in The Crystal Chronicle, 31st edition. Shio Maeda gets credit for most of the pictures.

RE: Cultural Friendship Festival! - Y'uraq Tia - 08-23-2017

A big 'THANK YOU' to the coordinators and folks that came together to organize and the attendees for making the event a big success.

I had a lot of fun.

Also because i've gotten whispers during the show. I present to you my FFXIV'ed song parodies written and covered by yours truly <3

Expect more in the future once i get a better mic! Y'uraq & Your Rock Mammets -will- return x3

[youtube]vnTRAMSxkaA[/youtube]

[youtube]L3z2-tAEDOE[/youtube]
Enjoy <3