Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for connections! (/showthread.php?tid=20471)

[Balmung] Looking for connections! - Sentry - 08-31-2017

I thought I'd throw up a post here to see if I can find some more connections.

Stalwart Sentry is a Garlean soldier stationed in Kugane.

His wiki is in the signature, and here is the link to a little story bits about him.

I am interested in Marius coming across anyone. Higans, Domans, Eorzeans, AND other Garleans! And while the former is pretty numerous, the Garlean characters are few and far in between, especially in Kugane! I would like to meet you!

And if your character wants to be intimidated (or not) by a Garlean soldier in full uniform please let me know! I'd be happy to jump in.

But for story reasons, Sentry is stationed primarily in Kugane currently. That may change down the road, we will see.

Please contact me here or via PMs if you would like to arrange something. I am looking forward to meeting you!

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Masao Aniko - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 01:09 AM)Sentry Wrote: I thought I'd throw up a post here to see if I can find some more connections.

Stalwart Sentry is a Garlean soldier stationed in Kugane.

His wiki is in the signature, and here is the link to a little story bits about him.

I am interested in Marius coming across anyone. Higans, Domans, Eorzeans, AND other Garleans! And while the former is pretty numerous, the Garlean characters are few and far in between, especially in Kugane! I would like to meet you!

And if your character wants to be intimidated (or not) by a Garlean soldier in full uniform please let me know! I'd be happy to jump in.

But for story reasons, Sentry is stationed primarily in Kugane currently. That may change down the road, we will see.

Please contact me here or via PMs if you would like to arrange something. I am looking forward to meeting you!

Hello there! I would love to meet you, and i have some scenario's in mind. Do you mind if i send you a PM?

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Lucius Ignatius - 08-31-2017

Hi! Perhaps one of these days I'll run into you, but I think my character might be an interesting conflict for yours sometime. :3

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Sentry - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 04:37 AM)Masao Aniko Wrote: Hello there! I would love to meet you, and i have some scenario's in mind. Do you mind if i send you a PM?

Not at all! I shall await your PM. Smile

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Sentry - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 07:11 AM)Lucius Ignatius Wrote: Hi! Perhaps one of these days I'll run into you, but I think my character might be an interesting conflict for yours sometime. :3

Yes!! I do love conflict. I am looking forward to it! Big Grin

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Shady Individual - 08-31-2017

Oooh! First of all, a big hello and a kudos to you on posting up a connections thread! Big Grin

I think it would be pretty fun to run into you while my own character is out on business in Kugane!

I'd love to get some RP in with you sometime, be it pre-planned or winged on the spot lol

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your connection-hunt, and happy RP-ing! Thumbsup

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - LiadansWhisper - 08-31-2017

Sentry's pretty awesome. Great fun to RP with! Smile

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Iteza - 09-01-2017

I was reading your short story. Your writing is mind blowingly beautiful.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Sentry - 09-01-2017

(08-31-2017, 10:50 PM)Shady Individual Wrote: Oooh! First of all, a big hello and a kudos to you on posting up a connections thread! Big Grin

I think it would be pretty fun to run into you while my own character is out on business in Kugane!

I'd love to get some RP in with you sometime, be it pre-planned or winged on the spot lol

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your connection-hunt, and happy RP-ing! Thumbsup
I am up for either! Sometimes I just have him patrol about in Kugane if I have nothing else planned so hit me up!

And or scheduling something ahead of time is fine too so we have something set. Smile

RE: [Balmung] Looking for connections! - Sentry - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 12:09 AM)Iteza Wrote: I was reading your short story. Your writing is mind blowingly beautiful.
Oh wow! Thank you so much! Blush