Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! (/showthread.php?tid=20508)

Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! - Sanvi Dhavha - 09-04-2017

[Image: CA383m1.jpg]

Sanvi Dhavha
Race: Miqo'te, Keeper of the Moon
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Hello Mateus! *waves merrily*

I am currently looking for people to RP with my little crazy furball Sanvi! ^_^ Long-term RP is preferred, since I would like her to have people to develop her timeline and whatnot! I am not really one for going to the Quicksand, especially with a character like herself since she is a bit of a wild card when it comes to her reactions to events and the like, so I was hoping to give a little bit of insight into her so that way I can meet some like-minded villains or people whom don't mind having a slightly deranged catte around.

A little bit of details about Sanvi: She was raised in the East Shroud with a small group of the Dhavha family, living a care-free and solitary life. When she was still just a bantling, a group of Garleans attacked their tribe and took Sanvi with them. From there, she was tortured and broken to become in their eyes, someone to use for their own gains. Thus, her nickname became "Courier." She was freed from her captivity many years later at the destruction of the Castrum she was held in, and had to find her way in Eorzea on her own, where she later becomes a freelance Courier, offering to deliver packages and messages. She tries to play off as sane, but her time with the Garleans have made her a little... off her rocker. She's quite cheery and bubbly, but if you give her a big gun and tell her to go kill something, she won't hesitate.

My biggest goal is to find people to develop relationships with: Whether it be travelling partners, boss/client, rivals, or love interests! I don't personally seek any of the types: Whatever happens between our characters, happens! The natural development of RP is what I seek.

My timezone is EST, and I am on a good portion of the day, up to very late night (6am EST is usually my bedtime kinda late) so EU and the like are free to RP with me as well, since my timezones tend to stick with theirs as well! I work a few days late at night, but mot times I am on all day. ^_^

Hope to see you all in game! o/

RE: Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! - ShadowWarrior12 - 09-05-2017

I spoke with Sanvi briefly yesterday. She seems like a very interesting RP'er. Unfortunately dinner took me away. I look forward to chatting and RP'ing with her. I hope others get in contact with you soon s well!

RE: Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! - Sanvi Dhavha - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 02:18 PM)ShadowWarrior12 Wrote: I spoke with Sanvi briefly yesterday. She seems like a very interesting RP'er. Unfortunately dinner took me away. I look forward to chatting and RP'ing with her. I hope others get in contact with you soon s well!
Thank you! Glad you had a fun time talking with her for a bit! It's my first time playing someone whose not really right in the head, so glad her demeanor came off in a fun and interesting way. =) Hope to RP with you sometime soon in the future!

RE: Courier with a touch of madness! Looking for RP connects! - Shady Individual - 09-07-2017

Hey there! Big Grin

Although I myself am not on Mateus at this moment in time, Sanvi sounds like a really fun character to roleplay with! I wish you the absolute best in your search for connections for that crazy cat! Thumbsup