Hydaelyn Role-Players
Room for one more? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Room for one more? (/showthread.php?tid=2222)

Pages: 1 2

Room for one more? - Nova - 06-17-2013

Hi!

I'm Nova, found my way here from the beta forums. Inever got the chance to play FFXIV 1.0 but I have played other Final fantasy games and always loved the series.

--MMORPG Background--
Hmm… I started playing WoW in 2007 (Blackrock server) andplayed until after the release of Cata. I joined SWTOR (SotE and Ebon Hawke servers) when it launched and played that for almost a year until GW2 came out and I moved over there for a good while. I played STO for a short while until Neverwinter went into open beta and I have been playing that for the last month or so.

--RP experience--
I never got to RP in WoW but when I joined SWTOR a friend ofmine brought me into the fold and found myself in a very RP heavy guild which I found a lot of fun and have been looking for a guild as busy as that one was. I have also RPed since then in Guild Wars 2, STO, and Neverwinter. Oh I almost forgot to mention, I have GMed RP scenes in game, both combat and non combat. Those were fun … though really busy. My friends say I'm a brutal GM, though in my defense I never killed any PCs … except that one guy … but his star ship exploded while he was on it …  so not myfault ... Poor D'el

--Character ideas/info--
Oh my stars … I have no clue. I know I want to play a Miqo'te because they are so adorable and most likely a Keeper of the Moon, cause I love the night. I have been trying to find lore and information on the first game before I really start creating a background. Though the Echo thing caught my attention, sounds like it could be fun to RP if it's done properly.

--How did you learn about the coalition--
I was stalking someone … I mean …. The website came up in a post on the beta forums and I thought I would check it out.

--What kind of role-player are you aiming to be?--
A good one hopefully. Tongue I aim to RP heavy … ish. At the moment I have very little to occupy my time so I could quite literally spend most of the day RPing.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?--
I am a college student majoring in "Digital Design andWeb Technology". I love creating digital art (though not very good at it). I have done pieces for other people so if you want feel free to ask. I also write stories, fanfiction type. Other than that I'm not very exciting Tongue 

Oh! I am also plotting world domination with a army of hamsters with really sharp toothpicks and fuzzy pink gloves.

RE: Room for one more? - Folken - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 05:39 AM)Nova Wrote: I want to play a Miqo'te

Nope. No more room. We're full up....

Nah, just messin'. Welcome aboard. You may join the other miqo'tes in their giant cat-pile.

RE: Room for one more? - Nova - 06-17-2013

Yay!

[Image: hF38BC9BE]

RE: Room for one more? - Aysun - 06-17-2013

Welcome. (Shipp's not exaggerating. There are a crap-ton of us.)

RE: Room for one more? - faceman7381 - 06-17-2013

Welcome to the RPC.

If you are in need of mentoring and/or have questions, please not do not hesitate to ask me or anyone you may feel comfortable with.

I am here to help you enjoy yourself while RPing in FF 14 as are many of these fine people here.

Konner

RE: Room for one more? - Rhostel - 06-17-2013

Sounds like you've got some great experience with MMO roleplay. FFXIV:ARR is frankly a great game to be a roleplayer in. Cool

RE: Room for one more? - Kylin - 06-17-2013

Room for one more you ask? Room for one more?! Look around! There are people running amok all over the place! The barracks are over-flooded, nobody cleans up after themselves, and do you have any idea how expensive the bills are?!

*Shouts into the hall behind the Welcome Desk* Deirdre, stop running with sharp objects! Gerik, don't put that in your mouth! Those drapes are for the gala, Shippuu! I swear to Rhalgr you better not be going commando under there! Shuck, give that other newcomer her cookie back! Why the hell is there so much fur floating around here?!

*Tugs on his hair with a stressed look on his face before running out of the room screaming*

RE: Room for one more? - Grehn - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 10:58 PM)Kylin Wrote: Room for one more you ask? Room for one more?! Look around! There are people running amok all over the place! The barracks are over-flooded, nobody cleans up after themselves, and do you have any idea how expensive the bills are?!

*Shouts into the hall behind the Welcome Desk* Deirdre, stop running with sharp objects! Gerik, don't put that in your mouth! Those drapes are for the gala, Shippuu! I swear to Rhalgr you better not be going commando under there! Shuck, give that other newcomer her cookie back! Why the hell is there so much fur floating around here?!

*Tugs on his hair with a stressed look on his face before running out of the room screaming*
Wow.. I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this.Laugh
And welcome to the RPC Nova!!!

RE: Room for one more? - Uther - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 10:58 PM)Kylin Wrote: Room for one more you ask? Room for one more?! Look around! There are people running amok all over the place! The barracks are over-flooded, nobody cleans up after themselves, and do you have any idea how expensive the bills are?!

So, like he said, it's a wonderful stress-free environment!

RE: Room for one more? - Lenana - 06-17-2013

*continues setting stuff on fire as Kylin runs around screaming*

Welcome!

RE: Room for one more? - Nova - 06-17-2013

[youtube]wLcNJBQY25M[/youtube]

RE: Room for one more? - Elkabong419 - 06-23-2013

*throws a pie at Nova* Sttteeeve! Can!

RE: Room for one more? - Nova - 06-23-2013

(06-23-2013, 10:02 AM)Elkabong419 Wrote: *throws a pie at Nova* Sttteeeve! Can!

No! Bad Steve! I told you to stay out of the gummy bear pies! You know what gummy bears do to you!.

RE: Room for one more? - Martiallais - 06-23-2013

Ahh...it's threads like this that let me know this place is going to be great.

Welcome! Come on in the water is insane. @_@ So don't drink it...

RE: Room for one more? - blackdrakon - 06-23-2013

Welcome to the community! Where you obviously don't need to be a member of the Ringling Brothers to be part of the show.

*Queues the circus music*

BouncyBouncyBouncyBouncyDazed