Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Hello~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Hello~ (/showthread.php?tid=2342)

Hello Hello~ - Scarlet Willow - 06-21-2013

Good evening (or your respectable timezone)! I've finally stopped creeping around the forums and put my little hello thread up to say… well hello! You all seem like such a wonderful group of people, it's easier for shy people to pop out of their shell eventually . u . 

I found the RPC through Google (good old Google mm yes). I really enjoy the role play aspect of MMO games, it's kind of like 60% of the gameplay for me. And since I found last weekend's beta of XIV ARR to be astounding, I thought I'd give the role play a go and here you all are! I've been out of the RP scene for a while though ack x _ x since '08? So I need a little practice to get back into the swing of things.

I used to play XIV when it first came out, but had to stop due to medical problems, and by the time I came back I realized it would probably be easier to wait for 2.0 to come out, so since then I've been reading up on lore and creating a character. I'm pretty dead set on a female Roegadyn Hellsguard leaning towards MRD or GLD. (Totally not making up for the fact that I'm super short by picking a Roegadyn)

For Phase 3 beta I've named her Scarlet Willow (feel free to poke me in-game if you'd like!) but I think during Phase 4 I might change it a little bit. My friend said Scarlet Willow reminded her of Scarlet Witch from Marvel and now I can't get it out of my head~ Still cracking away at her details.

And a tiny bit about me: I'm a part-time student (one more year and I'm free to live the real world with an art degree ; A ; ) and I work part-time at a comic shop. My play time is usually at odd hours; either really late into the night and/or into the early morning. I live on the east coast, I live with my dog, and I love long walks on the beach~ I jest, I don't like beaches the sand gets everywhere . _ .

/waves Moogle

RE: Hello Hello~ - Aldeus - 06-21-2013

Welcome to the boards Scarlet Thumbsup

RE: Hello Hello~ - Savarah - 06-21-2013

Heh, you sound like me with the student and the dog and the beach things. Tongue
Anyroad, welcome aboard!Chocobo

RE: Hello Hello~ - Desphiria - 06-21-2013

Welcome! Hope you like it here and you're right, everyone here is pretty nice.

RE: Hello Hello~ - Rio van Rosch - 06-21-2013

Welcome to the boards, Scarlet! Hope you enjoy your time here!

RE: Hello Hello~ - Xjezhekír - 06-21-2013

Hello and welcome! We can be newbies together! \o/

Moogle

RE: Hello Hello~ - Scarlet Willow - 06-22-2013

Ah~ thanks for the warm greeting everyone C:

@Seregelleth - the life of a college student is so much better with a dog (or any pet really), yes? And the sand does get everywhere >T even weeks after you've been to the beach I vacuum sand from the nether regions of my house?

@Xjezhekir - awh yes, newbie high five!

Twenty more minutes of night classes and I can sink my teeth back into this beta . _ .

RE: Hello Hello~ - Azthran - 06-22-2013

Hello and welcome to you! And only 20 more minutes before sinking back into the beta? Maybe I'll see ya around then. Big Grin

RE: Hello Hello~ - Martiallais - 06-22-2013

Returning the favor for my fellow new person! Cool

And while Scarlet Willow does sound kind of similar, I wouldn't let it stop you. Female Roegadyn look too cool to not have a name that is equally cool. *leaves high fives*

RE: Hello Hello~ - Zeraia - 06-23-2013

Helloes! I met you during the event, and you sounded awesome. Welcome to the RPC! :3

RE: Hello Hello~ - Scarlet Willow - 06-23-2013

@Zarek: Scarlet Willow grew on me quite a bit after the small bit of roleplay I snuck in this past weekend, so I think it'll stick C: Hellsguard name lore is fun to mess around with though

@Zeraia: Hello and thank you! C: Ah ha~ you wouldn't happen to be the wonderful Hyur who owes Scarlet a drink hm~? Our afterwards chat was great!

RE: Hello Hello~ - Xenedra - 06-23-2013

Ohi! Was nice to meet you yesterday~ Good to see you on the forums as well :D

RE: Hello Hello~ - Fearless - 06-23-2013

Hello and welcome!  It was nice see  you at the event.  Sorry I didn't introduce myself then.

RE: Hello Hello~ - Scarlet Willow - 06-24-2013

@Xenedra: Hello! It was really fun meeting you and everyone else as well C: 

@Fearless: Thanks and hello back! It's quite all right, hopefully we'll meet again and get in a proper introduction C: