Hydaelyn Role-Players
Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Torn Sky's Art & Commissions (also open for requests!) (/showthread.php?tid=2376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Xenedra - 06-26-2013

DAAAWWWW. Also- I like your color choices/style :>

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Torn Sky - 06-30-2013

U'zahn Tia! Because we met yesterday and he was a sweetie.

[Image: uzahn2_zpsd82cc99e.png]

So, I spent some more time in character creation this weekend and came up with some people. First is Teague, my new highlander, who is a super scarred up baby and missing a chunk out of his lips. I'll probably be using him instead of Basking Tiger as an alt now because I didn't like where the latter was going - and Eorzea needs more highlanders, anyway.

Next we have an unnamed dunesfolk mega-brat, the two miqo'te are Lhao'sae Loro and N'bhiki Nhaam, and last but not least Torn Sky again.

[Image: babies_zpsed791b94.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Kitty Wizard - 06-30-2013

Beautiful art~! ♥♥♥ *Applaudapplaud* You really do have an intriguing style - I second other's opinions with a desire to see more! Big Grin
And I find that I normally just doodle faces too, bodies can be frustrating and proportions... funky. Don't get clothes. Don't. Get them.

RE: Torn Sky's Art - K'irea - 06-30-2013

Wow... all of them are beautiful...! Surprise They look amazing!!

RE: Torn Sky's Art - LandStander - 06-30-2013

This community is just full of amazing artists. This thread needs more Roegadyn though, and I just happen to know of a really awesome Roegadyn Wink
<---------- (HINT HINT)

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Nightsha - 06-30-2013

Your art style is so beautiful! Smooth yet detailed. And when you add color it becomes even more gorgeous X3

Teague looks adorable and I really like the sharp teeth on N'bhiki Nhaam. Little details like that are the best

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Xenedra - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 04:54 PM)Torn Sky Wrote: [Image: uzahn2_zpsd82cc99e.png]

Loving these colors.

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Torn Sky - 06-30-2013

Thank you! I'll probably gradually be doing more things in color. And then. Maybe. Eventually. ...Hands? Bodies? Who knows? Incoming Roegadyn special.

Sigyn Bloebloud for Lizzo:

[Image: siggy2_zpsa2d9f9ac.png]

Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn:

[Image: landstander3_zps703d1a23.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Azthran - 06-30-2013

All the doodles! Love how U'zhan turned out. Heart

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Aysun - 06-30-2013

So expressive! And I love your coloring! Smile

RE: Torn Sky's Art - LandStander - 07-01-2013

Dennthota lives and you caught all her fabulous glory!!!
How did you even catch that scar? You have a good eye!

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Torn Sky - 07-02-2013

(07-01-2013, 04:28 AM)LandStander Wrote: Dennthota lives and you caught all her fabulous glory!!!

To be honest, I remembered that you posted some larger screenshots of your character in the fem Roe thread. So I went and looked at those, actually!

---

[Image: teagueside_zpsfc085977.png]

Aside from the one on his mouth, I'm not sure what I want the rest of Teague's scarring to look like, so I just threw some all over the place to make him look appropriately beaten up.

[Image: teague2_zpsdd4388ab.png]

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Mtoto Wamoto - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 01:37 AM)Torn Sky Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 04:28 AM)LandStander Wrote: Dennthota lives and you caught all her fabulous glory!!!

To be honest, I remembered that you posted some larger screenshots of your character in the fem Roe thread. So I went and looked at those, actually!

---

[Image: teagueside_zpsfc085977.png]

Aside from the one on his mouth, I'm not sure what I want the rest of Teague's scarring to look like, so I just threw some all over the place to make him look appropriately beaten up.

[Image: teague2_zpsdd4388ab.png]

Oh man, he looks like such a bad ass character. Would hate to be on the opposite side of him in a fight. lol

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Eva - 07-02-2013

Whoa!! This is really amazing stuff Torn! Great job!!! ^_^

RE: Torn Sky's Art - Alothia - 07-04-2013

I'm just so floored by your work. It's awesome. If you ever want to draw Alothia, you know where I am. lol Wink

But in all seriousness, you have some amazing talent, and I am super jealous!